• Total voters

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
<div class='quotemain'>
Historicaly, Byron usually dumps the rest of their VHT in October so the track grips like your tires are on fire!
[/b]

x2. i voted the 27-28 at byron because im planning on going to bbyron then anyway. hopefully this works out, i really dont want to go two weekends in a row ($$$).

How would you like to have your very own concrete pad pit parking area exclusively waiting for you when you arrive with your name on it?? For a limited time we are leasing a 20 X 70 concrete parking area ready for you in spring of 07. Again these are limited and when they are gone there gone. So HURRY Contact Dominic Blasco for details at 847-404-2978 or email [email protected][/b]
does this mean at GLD it's all grass otherwise? that sucks if so plus GLD is 60 miles farther for me....
[/b][/quote]

GLD has just as much concrete parking area as Byron.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Byron
Byron.jpg

GLD
GLD.jpg

41.jpg

yes I am a huge nerd...

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
and the winner is.....

Sat 20th/Sun 21st - Race Day at Byron

This was calculated from the poll on thechicagogarage and the poll on ILGPC. We will be posting much more details shortly but these are the dates for the meet/race day.

So do whatever with work or school these are going to be the dates unless something out of our control happens. A rain date will also be figured out, maybe the next week or a night at GLD.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
SOMEONE failed to mention to me that while byron has a t&t on the 21st, a buick event seems to be going on as well...and i just confirmed it. a buick club will be at byron on the 21st and i'm 99% positive they have their own lane

GLD on the 21st is wide open so GLD is now is
[/b]

I did know about the Buick club. I just assumed they were getting there own stanging lane and told Byron about there presence thats why they are on the website.

Thread Info