Unofficial 2020 Fantasy Football.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
See Im too competitive to do that. If there is no shot of me winning, I try to fuck everyone else. LOL. You always have to try one way or another to beat me.

Im not pick up and drop every kicker crappy, but I will still try my damnedest to get my 3/10 record to a 4/9 if I have to pick up the hottest wavier player and hog great players on my shitty team.
Even when itā€™s free?

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Even when itā€™s free?

I-nNlXL6IXzFQ81Ij0SiuhHqD5Ycqa8cikjVX7rokjjD5HxLE8f__jM0wVHAsGo9Tkxavl-a0uEYBVxceYst5jPKP1Zexs0GCfOTFss5ej8H8dNe3nprklfxjwp0

Reactions: Shawn1112

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Like I said, Im a competitive dude. LOL. I know having fun is at the core of all sports and competitive play, but I for sure embody the whole have fun, but do your best to win.

Let me rephrase. Of course I want to win, and I know I wont always win. I never want to half ass it though. If I know Im not going to take a league seriously or even put thought in it, I wont play. Its just a waste of everyones time and I may have kept someone that wanted to play out of that league.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Until I am eliminated, I do everything I can legally do to win. Once I'm eliminated, I say "Oh well" and get out of the way. Unless someone RISK suicided against me. Then I go for them.

I think covid is a "fair" disease. You don't know who will be affected. We will need to make moves on the fly. It's like any other injury. I think it may be fun to have players drop out a few days before their games. It will definitely be emotional. I'm hoping it's my opponent who has the players drop. LOL

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Did you really just say covid is fair there Thanos? I dont know if you heard, but lots of teams are having issues with false positives as well. The Bears had what? 7 or something? Yeah, my first round pick is out for a week because of a false positive and my fantasy season is on the line. Sounds fair to me.

tenor.gif

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
That's an interesting idea. You'll have to bring that up with Sprayin. I'd vote for IR spots for covid players.

Fish, what are you scared of? Having a tougher season? Explain how it isn't fair. I'm not worried about complexity as long as it's fair for every team. We;re only a couple months away from a vaccine. I think the NFL will play.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
And maybe it's just me, but so many things I have looked forward to have just gone belly up this year. I just think doing the draft, setting my team, firing up a couple laptops so I can see everything....And then have it all canceled a few weeks in would really be the rotted cherry on top of this shit covid year.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Ok, taking this personal now. Lets say my kids get covid because someone at my work decided to go out partying, and I happened to interact with them and for the split second, I lapsed and didnt wash my hands one time. How is that fair?

Now apply that to everyone else, and continue to tell me its fair that someone gets a disease essentially because of someone elses stupid actions.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Ok, taking this personal now. Lets say my kids get covid because someone at my work decided to go out partying, and I happened to interact with them and for the split second, I lapsed and didnt wash my hands one time. How is that fair?

Now apply that to everyone else, and continue to tell me its fair that someone gets a disease essentially because of someone elses stupid actions.
That's emotional, not science. Fair means equal chance for everyone. I'm hoping you and your kids don't get covid but none of you play in the NFL. The two ideas have nothing to do with each other.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
And maybe it's just me, but so many things I have looked forward to have just gone belly up this year. I just think doing the draft, setting my team, firing up a couple laptops so I can see everything....And then have it all canceled a few weeks in would really be the rotted cherry on top of this shit covid year.
Makes the draft even more interesting this year!! You have to strategically draft people who you think are more responsible and unlikely to get themselves infected with China virus!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Aircal and Teege24

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Yeah yeah yeah, I had a busy weekend, which included laughing at Disco Dave at the local dive bar.

How about we do this, lets get a vote together on who is willing to put $30 in (and potentially carry it over to next season in the event of a cancellation), or who is only willing to play for free. I'll create a new thread. I'm not going to make a poll since it would allow people not in the league to vote. Everyone will need to post in the thread their vote.

Reactions: Flyn
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info