Unofficial 2020 Fantasy Football.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
My big money league is actually playing for free this season. My bro in law were talking and we agreed that we arent down paying huge money only to then possibly have our top guys out for almost 2 weeks. Wavier wires already cost money in that league as well and it would just be a PITA.

Id do it for fun, but not sure if I want to pay money if we decide to do that this year.

Reactions: Aircal

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
My big money league is actually playing for free this season. My bro in law were talking and we agreed that we arent down paying huge money only to then possibly have our top guys out for almost 2 weeks. Wavier wires already cost money in that league as well and it would just be a PITA.

Id do it for fun, but not sure if I want to pay money if we decide to do that this year.
We talked about the same in my big money league. I just cant get in to it when free. I pay 0 attention to that team. Shit its hard enough to pay attention to the TCG league for $30. I'm usually in 2 or 3 other leagues with min $100 a team. So this $30 shit is the last thing I watch

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
$30 going to break you? If we do play, I think the waiver wire is going to be on FIRE.

No, but Im not into paying when A, the chance to get shat on is huge, and B, there is no 100% proof there will be a full season. Fantasy sports in general are down this year.

We talked about the same in my big money league. I just cant get in to it when free. I pay 0 attention to that team. Shit its hard enough to pay attention to the TCG league for $30. I'm usually in 2 or 3 other leagues with min $100 a team. So this $30 shit is the last thing I watch

I get that, and I would agree in normal seasons. I am not down with the $150 entry fee, $2 every waiver pick up, and $3 every trade when I can be screwed 6 ways from Sunday in more than one way. LOL.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
No, but Im not into paying when A, the chance to get shat on is huge, and B, there is no 100% proof there will be a full season. Fantasy sports in general are down this year.

I get that, and I would agree in normal seasons. I am not down with the $150 entry fee, $2 every waiver pick up, and $3 every trade when I can be screwed 6 ways from Sunday in more than one way. LOL.
Well in our big money league we have 3 options that we need to vote on.
Play for free, which I highly doubt gets enough votes.
If we all pay and season is cancelled, then money stays in pot, we pay 1/2 the entry fee next year and just play for a lot more money next year.
Cancel the season

I think daily fantasy sites are gonna reap the benefits this year

Reactions: Chet Donnelly

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
See Im too competitive to do that. If there is no shot of me winning, I try to fuck everyone else. LOL. You always have to try one way or another to beat me.

Im not pick up and drop every kicker crappy, but I will still try my damnedest to get my 3/10 record to a 4/9 if I have to pick up the hottest wavier player and hog great players on my shitty team.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info