PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
LeddZepp8687 said:
Euro said:
Jesus tap dancing Christ $500/week allowance?!?!?

Not literally.

But actually more. He's a good guy and has never bragged about any of the cars. He has mever claimed to own either one of them.

But on the same note I have seen him order 1k bucks in parts just like that on the parents CC. Which makes me sick honestly.

I havent been around Kyle that much but yes he is a nice guy and I never hear him claim those are his cars or talk shit about other peoples cars.

But the fact that his parents buy him all that stuff... :nuts:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Lots of jealous bitches in here.

Yeah I bought my shit, but if it was given to me or if my parents said "Heres your Cobra. Heres a CC for the whipple and shit as well" Id take that shit without thinking once and without skipping a hearbeat.

You poor bitches need to STFU already and stop crying.

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
dont see the need to, not sure why it bothers you one bit. i dont live my life that way, i dont take hand me downs from my parents and dont atleast try to help them out and be an adult. i pay for half the bills at my parents house cause i feel its nice to do, i dont live for free and get things for free here. sorry if my lifestyle of not being a leach bothers you

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Dont bother me how you live your life. You could be a crack head and thats great. I dont see a need to bash how others live. There inline is my problem.

Almost sounds like the kid that gets everything has better manners then the kid that works for everything. Ohh the ironing.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
"generic comment". Everyone wants to rag on someone they dont know. Dont get mad cause I made a comment to the haters. If you were a hater, my bad. Let off the kid. He still shows better manners then most on here.

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
i do know him. ive personally met him before, i never once put him down. nothing more than me disagreeing with his way of life. i dont look down on him cause of it, i just dont do it that way. you're acting like im calling him a piece of shit. never said that, just not a huge fan of his from previous experience of meeting him

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
1594038321_fbfa423b09_o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info