• 🚨 TCG is experiencing a case of the Sundays. Working on a getting things running faster again. - Mook

Two of my favorite things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
Crawlin2vGT said:
nice car daddy got him.

yep, thats why im not a fan of his still. ever since the day he asked me to race when i was bone stock and he had gauges saying boost in the car and he goes, yeah, im stock too... LAME... when he buys a car with his own money, post pictures of that car, not one his parents bought him cause he cant afford shit on his own /rant

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
big difference, i bought and paid for every single thing on my car, no help from daddy. ive paid off my car completely, its 100% mine, bought and paid for. along with the parts that are on it. i dont do the same thing as paris hilton in guy form

STKoRn97 said:
Crawlin2vGT said:
nice car daddy got him.

yep, thats why im not a fan of his still. ever since the day he asked me to race when i was bone stock and he had gauges saying boost in the car and he goes, yeah, im stock too... LAME... when he buys a car with his own money, post pictures of that car, not one his parents bought him cause he cant afford shit on his own /rant

to give him credit we give him shit cause we say daddy buys his shit but put urself in his shoes....reliable sources say that he gets tons of money for christmas from his family and if u got the same thing wouldn't u mod the fuck out of ur car....now the car was paid for by daddy but thats cause u can't pass up the deal he got for that amazing car and proceeds from selling his gt go to pay back the cobra so he basically sold the gt to his dad and bought the cobra...not to mention he is one of the nicest most sincere guys i know in the least gay sounding way possible

ok theres a differnce between parents loanin you money and getting a car, with maybe you having some money to down payment that shit.

but this kids mom and dad straight out buy him shit.. so what if he sold the gt , obviously that money is going to go to his dad.

and who else here gets 500$ a week for allowence.... not i ... fuck i wish.. i could live the month like that with no job probably.

til he has a job paying for it all by himself, car paid off with title in his name...

dont mean shit.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Crawlin2vGT said:
ok theres a differnce between parents loanin you money and getting a car, with maybe you having some money to down payment that shit.

but this kids mom and dad straight out buy him shit.. so what if he sold the gt , obviously that money is going to go to his dad.

and who else here gets 500$ a week for allowence.... not i ... fuck i wish.. i could live the month like that with no job probably.

til he has a job paying for it all by himself, car paid off with title in his name...

dont mean shit.

To be honest, you just sound Jealous...

Kyle is a REALLY nice guy, Especially considering he puts up with all us giving him shit NON stop and I've never seen him gloat about owning a fast car or it even BEING his car.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
and of course, I need to add a pic of my lady friend holding my car parts to this thread.

PIC-0228.jpg

The parts in the background are nothing, I'm stock I swear! :squint:

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
Crawlin2vGT said:
im not jelous...

i work for my shit and im happy with what i got.

hes just the typical spoiled naperville kid. good for him.

yeah, i hear where your coming from, we are seeing it the same way, if hes a cool guy, then hey, more power to him. but hes still someone who hasnt earned his way at all in life. you would think he would atleast try instead of being a sponge... i feel much happier working for what ive done to my car and paying for it cause i can look back and say that ive built the car to what it is with my money, i worked for this. but thats just me and crawlin i guess :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info