Twin turbo 6th gen camaro.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
ill describe it to you, its a white 2014 twin turbo coyote mustang with only suspension fuel system turbo kit and a converter the rest is stock, it runs 8.6 at 156

Im assuming that suspension makes a giant difference too.

suspension + fuel + turbo kit + trans setup = racecar

Pretty badass that's stock heads long block? Just basically mod everything around it?

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
I think your delusional if you don't think that a Camaro would run great too with tires + suspension + fuel + turbo kit + convertor...........

Its pretty safe to say that a car with suspension mods that actually hooks up can run better times than some dyno queen that spits out a big hp number correct? Hence suspension mods matter.

That's why I said its a combination of a lot of things, I don't give a damn what badge is on the grill and Im not taking anything away from the Mustang for running those times but its anything but stock......

Oh and Camaro > Mustang

:s00ls:

:nutz:

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Im assuming that suspension makes a giant difference too.

suspension + fuel + turbo kit + trans setup = racecar

Pretty badass that's stock heads long block? Just basically mod everything around it?

it has a fuel system turbo kit and a torque converter the rest of the motor and trans is stock, stock rear end, just some bolt on suspension and slicks boom 8.60's

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I am sure the 6th gen Camaro will do well with boost. I am excited to see what it can make with a stock motor and what the limits of the motor is.

And to troll 98GPIV, I have a buddy that runs in the 7's with a Ford, stock block, stock crank and production heads. All with a "small" Procharger for the class. Can a LS motor do the same with the same parts? Probably needs an aftermarket block, crank and heads to do that.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Cool story bro were not talking LS vs Coyote.

Its LT1 get with the program. You're not trolling anything. Do you know the HP limits or block limits of the LT1?

Coyote has been out for how long? There are 4 digit HP LT1 vettes with stock block. Likely have different rotating assembly but still I don't even think an aftermarket LTx block is out yet. That Ive seen anyways. Maybe I dunno. :dunno:

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
it has a fuel system turbo kit and a torque converter the rest of the motor and trans is stock, stock rear end, just some bolt on suspension and slicks boom 8.60's

Bolt on suspension parts are just the same as bolt on wheels and tires I don't get the point of this.

Give it some time Camaro will be there too. Its been what less than a month ago for one to run 10s?

It'll happen.

I'd say the term "stock" is pretty distorted by a lot of people from both sides.

For example do you consider a "stock" block "stock" if its been sleeved? How about "stock" casting heads if they have been CNC ported?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info