• No

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
ya :rofl: I have zeeeerrrrrooo problem falling asleep. my specific problems are sleep maintenance or fragmented sleep.. i'll get 4-5 hours and feel like literally 10M USD when I wake up, be it 2am or 5am (based on when I go to sleep) but that only lasts so long and eventually I get tired throughout the day. I haven't used an alarm clock in probably a decade. I am tracking the quality of my sleep but really need to compare to someone healthy.

How long ago did you get your CPAP? I wonder if you might need another study to see if they need to adjust the pressure?

Its a 1000% difference in my next day if I happen to fall asleep without my CPAP on....

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Yes. but i'm always telling the wife to turn it off and go to bed. it can be 3am and she would still be watching her stupid real life murder shows. she says after being with the kids all day watching what they want, it is her time.

i cant wait for the kids to start going to school

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Nope. I refuse to let my wife put one in the bedroom. When I go to bed I like darkness and quite. I prefer to have a fan on year around just for the noise but part of the compromise was that it had to go in the cold months. She watches the worst fucking shows too where entitled cunts yell at each other for the better part of an hour. She usually watches the iPad till I go to bed.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
We have one in our bedroom, but it's been turned on maybe twice in the last four months. I'm not allowed to have it on while we're going to bed. I also suffer from the wandering mind in complete silence. My brain just refuses to turn off sometimes at night. I usually take a melatonin or two.

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
No tv in the bedroom. I don’t play on my phone in bed either. When I go to sleep I’m out in 60 seconds of my head hitting the pillow. If I want to watch tv I’ll watch in the basement or the living room. Just my preference but I feel it helps me sleep better to separate myself from those things.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
TV in my bedroom is on at night while I’m getting ready for bed until Tom Skilling gets thru the weather then I turn it off when the fat fuck finally shuts up about the “rain event in Topeka Kansas” 20 minutes later.
Morning it gets turned on for the weather (Morgan Kolkmeyer mmmmmmm) and traffic or as long as it takes me to get dressed.

I have MASSIVE sleep issues and try to stay off my phone and not watch TV after 8 o’clock and I have lavender or jasmine scented crap all over my house. Getting caught up in something is too easy for me and I’ll be lucky to get 3 hours of sleep if the TV is on.

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
Well now you may second guess what people really do in the bed. :rofl:
tenor.gif

Spectragod

Addict
Oct 13, 2010
Dayton Ohio
Nope. I refuse to let my wife put one in the bedroom. When I go to bed I like darkness and quite. I prefer to have a fan on year around just for the noise but part of the compromise was that it had to go in the cold months. She watches the worst fucking shows too where entitled cunts yell at each other for the better part of an hour. She usually watches the iPad till I go to bed.

Oh..... the “real” housewives of cuntville, my wife watches that crap, thought she needed a 50k purse because one of those bitches had one, that conversation ended well......

Thread Info