Turbo 3800 issues

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
I doubt its CPS anyways since you say misfire AND lean. If it was just an ignition code or issue then maybe but misfire AND lean is ignition and fuel issue.

MAF further reinforces my thinking on this because if the car doesn't know what air is being metered coming in its going to stumble and the computer will add timing and fuel to compensate to keep it running.

Basically the ignition and fuel is fighting the air that doesn't sound like its being metered to keep it running.

Air/Fuel/Spark. Got fuel and spark codes.... misfire and lean. But that stumbleing and misfire and lean is the computer compensating all over the place by adding and taking away fuel or timing.

Does it idle ok but stumbles when you rev it or idle like hell but smooths out when you rev it?

Someone else on the 1st page I think said to try rubbing alcohol and a qtip to clean filament on the MAF too. See if that would make any noticeable difference? At least that's something to do easily and basically free to try.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info