Tuning/Handheld questions

jaykruger

Juiced, ported and blown
Reaction score
Have a few questions about tuning and tuners

Do you need to have a handheld for tunes, I have a predator now and will probally have the parts ready by mid summer to need a full tune.

Do most people use SCT or Diablo? And should I sell my programer and get an SCT unit?

Anything else I need to look for? and of course who do you recomend for the tune?

Dragon03

Super hated on
Reaction score
jaykruger said:
Have a few questions about tuning and tuners

Do you need to have a handheld for tunes, I have a predator now and will probally have the parts ready by mid summer to need a full tune.

Do most people use SCT or Diablo? And should I sell my programer and get an SCT unit?

Anything else I need to look for? and of course who do you recomend for the tune?
I currently am running the diablo evolution chip but prior i did use the predator and was happy with it. You can get to a safe reliable tune with it as far as SCT thats totally up to you either will work. I would say save your money for the blower port job ;) and keep the predator. Regarding tuning I know alot of the guys have gone to Speed Inc. I have yet to make it up there but Im sure as guys jump online they will put their $.02 for places to go.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom