TT 5.0 Mustang goes 9's on stock engine/trans *VIDEO*

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
This just was posted today. He says he does not have a weight on the car yet. But it is stock with about 75# of seats removed. I assume he means he has a rear seat delete and removed the seat belts in back.

"It's a forged 11:1 MMR motor with stock heads and cams, nothing special. I drive the car everyday and wanted to turn the boost up but never felt comfortable running high boost with the factory internals"

"The MPH falls off because I was lifting between 1100-1150ft mark on every run and coasting to the 1320. The car is running 113-114 in the 1/8 1.55 60' on stock syspension" He is running 20" Alcoa wheels up front and Weld RT-S of some kind out back. It has a Rouch TVS on it. One of his earlier posts said it made over 700rwhp with 9# of boost.

Looks like a 9.87 @ 131.9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ctZtFfn4rg

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
This just was posted today. He says he does not have a weight on the car yet. But it is stock with about 75# of seats removed. I assume he means he has a rear seat delete and removed the seat belts in back.

I'd almost assume that this includes passenger seat...

but i of course could be way off... rear seat and seat belts really weigh 75lbs?

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I'd almost assume that this includes passenger seat...

but i of course could be way off... rear seat and seat belts really weigh 75lbs?

Ya, I am not sure. I have not pulled my back seat yet. I have heard claims the seat weighs 45 pounds ranging to 55 pounds. I found that hard to believe. But there is a frame for both uprights because they are fold down. So maybe? I have yet to see anyone actually weigh the seat and post results.

If I had to bet I would say the rear seats and seat belts would weigh around 40-45#. But I would just be taking a wild guess. lol

Maybe he pulled the passengers seat. He posts as well as most 2 year olds speak. So ya. haha

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info