Truck bro's and eBay/Craigs/cars.com/autotrader champions... I need your help!

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
1101efe1ed3d6eab9b65b0779b5543d8.jpg

HD hood FTW

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Nope, I have rental coverage but they're just going to send me a check for $50/day for 30 days ($1,500). I'm just driving the F350 until the weekend and I'm going to get a 1999 2wd Silverado 1500 my coworker's friend wants gone for essentially scrap value. doing car rental Frank way :rofl:

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
When my F-150 got hit I went through my own insurance with Progressive going after the dude who hit me's insurance. Dealing with Dick&Berries Shady Insurance Co was not on my list of things I wanted to experience.

THIS

I JUST went through this when I was rear-ended by someone in the Mustang.

He was driving EXTREMELY aggressively, so I didn't even move until the police showed up.

I called my own insurance (Geico) and filed a claim immediatly, got the car repaired, and got the police report.

I provided the police report to my insurance, they called his insurance (whom admitted liability). Since they admitted liability, Geico actually already cut me the check for my deductible instead of me having to wait for them to pay out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info