• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Track questions

TonzKnock-G

Donating Member
Reaction score
Ok if I were to bring a passenger with me to the track do they have to sit in the stands OR can they be near the pit(staging) area with the driver havin fun? Im also ASSuming that there is no Alcohol aka Beer allowed or am I wrong?

thanks

rjaz gtp

Reaction score
Most facilities allow anyone to walk the staging lanes before cars enter the track to race. Your friend can either watch from the stands or walk in the staging lanes with you until it is time for you to race. I would say it is pretty safe to go with the whole "No Drinking and Driving" mentality there, I would suggest not bringing alcohol to the track...

TonzKnock-G

Donating Member
Reaction score
Thanks

I was pretty sure on the drinking thing but just wanted to know for sure. I wouldnt mind on having a drink or 2 but then again who has just a drink or 2 anyway :p.

BumpinGTP

Reaction score
Most tracks allow alcohol as long as it is in cans. I always have a few beers when Im hangin out at the track, alot of places sell alcohol there too.

dsk727

Reaction score
I know you can take a passenger down with you once if you get permission first from the officials. I did it once when Jacque and I raced Fish's car at 41.

trohde78

Reaction score
Originally posted by dsk727@Sep 14 2005, 07:39 PM
I know you can take a passenger down with you once if you get permission first from the officials. I did it once when Jacque and I raced Fish's car at 41.
[snapback]97986[/snapback]​
I have had a passenger at Route 66 and Union Grove (WI) and nobody ever said anything about it.

sweetness

Reaction score
Pretty sure if you are in the 13's or slower you can have someone in the car with you without issue.

BC

john99gtp

Reaction score
at us41 they checked my trunk. so be care if your stuffing your friends in thier to save money

john

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom