Tonight it breathes

Sharkster

Reaction score
Im turning the key tonight.
Setting my boost levels in the Greddy, tires on its party time. Got a safe tune on Predator running 9-11# until Bob can get me in and tune me on the SCT Chip.
If all is well then off to Janesville tomorrow for an alignment and a little toying around. If it leaks well.... it will be a day or two then.

Sharkster

Reaction score
CobraChris08 said:
heading out to speed inc on sat?
Do they have a dyno day going tomorrow or something? Thats a ways in a car Im bringing back from the dead. Too far for me if something goes wrong. Ill probably have to pass this time until I get my break in time done anyhow. If its gonna fuckup let it go close to home. :dunno:

Maniak

Reaction score
looked at the link to the photbucket in ur sig. progress looks great!!!

how much power are you expecting?

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Reaction score
Looks sick bro, I just got mine going again a couple weeks ago...Let me know how you like driving around with those trubo's

kevin

WhtSuperStang

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Reaction score
badass man i wasa wondering when were were gunna get a thread about the completion of this project...we need finished pics :)

Sharkster

Reaction score
It has fired to life. Its running pig rich in the tune and it needs the idle reset. Idle is bouncing at 1500-1800. No leaks that I can see. Garage was filled with smoke and I figured it was the coating on the piping heating up and burning shit off of it. Ooooops it was the fender well melting to the exhaust on one side and the plastice coating on the wiring sheild to the O2 sensor melting to the header. Hack saw that shit out of the way and fire it up. Had to stop for the night it is TOOO loud with the ass end out of the garage. Ill hit it in the morning. Got to get used to that NA feeling when you step on the gas. It was weird feeling it in that car. Until tomorrow

Sharkster

Reaction score
sorry!! Ill snap some photos tomorrow once it is back on the ground with the wheels and whatnot. Front end is still off as well.

Sharkster

Reaction score
I now have 2 small leaks 1 oil and 1 coolant that needs to be buttoned up. Im pulling the EBC for now and letting it dump straight wastegate spring until I feel comfortable programming that Profec B Spec II quite complicated.
It will need to get an alignment first thing.
This thing is WAY louder than I was anticipating. I knew there was going to be a lot of exhaust note lost due to it being rerouted to the turbos. This thing is louder than my Magnaflow I had on here with the Bassani O/R-X
Video will come shortly. Wife was talking about going to Walmart and getting one on sale.

Painter

Reaction score
My .02 is to just stay out of boost and don't beat on it untill you have a true tune in it. It was hard but thats what I did........

Sharkster

Reaction score
Hey Ray, does it get really really hot under your hood now? Is the coolant crossover supposed to be so hot you cant touch it?

Painter

Reaction score
Sharkster said:
Hey Ray, does it get really really hot under your hood now? Is the coolant crossover supposed to be so hot you cant touch it?

My turbo's are under the hood........so yah it does get hot under there, as far as my crossover tube goes I don't really know how hot it gets, What are your temps??? Intake temps??

Sharkster

Reaction score
intake temps look ok but man its all scalding hot on anything you touch under there.

See my next post Im done for a while

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom