Tight Lines - 2019 Polaris 570SP EPS

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
With the help of the TCG members I finally brought this 2019 Polaris 570SP EPS home today. Definitely went over budget but I still feel it was the right thing with the deal we got. This is my first ATV and I will say it’s going to take some getting use too. Overall we are very happy but there are a few things that I will just have to get use tI guess. The SP model has this braking thing when letting off the throttle and with the touch thumb throttle it’s like riding a bull hoping to stay on 8 sec. LOL. The trans shifter is a little wonky as well. The good is it’s a torquey little thing for sure. I was able to get $2k off MSRP and a sweet deal on a Polaris winch and plow setup. I called this place based on a sale post on the Internet. When I called of course they said the one online was sold but if I was still interested he can do an even better deal on the 570SP which happened to be Magnetic Gray which is the color of my F150. Figured it was meant to be And the wife seems happy.

I am really looking forward to putting this thing to work and getting it dirty. Thanks again to everyone who gave their input and opinions.

4007CAD4-FE64-4AFE-AA41-B0CAF363A877.jpeg

67DD1687-B0FB-4F62-B50D-AA39068B04A6.jpeg

732D020E-0119-4AD6-B8E7-F0A91A64BE4E.jpeg

77314E47-D3A3-450D-843F-83990E9D1636.jpeg

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
The before picture in the above post when we started with all the trees. After removing over 60 trees today we are done. Fucking Polaris was a Beast as we pulled all the trees up a hill about a city block long. Only slight Miss hap was where I almost flipped it as I got caught in a ravine. I was going to throw a video in here but I can’t figure out how to do it.
0B3E69AF-0A61-4A3F-9C44-97A1F942D9D5.jpeg
867F9FD4-72FF-485C-A462-BD59F603533F.jpeg
5A6E0A0C-4242-4208-BBFD-1D4C1BB60B15.jpeg

Broke EF

TCG Elite Member
Dec 8, 2017
The sticks
I just read through your original thread. I am pretty sure it was my thread you refereed to at the start, which seems to have disappeared when they upgraded the site. Just want to add in, I totally blew my budget because of this place. I also went way bigger than I planned because of this place. I was 100% sold on the 570 EPS, but went to the Yamaha dealer where they had 1 2019 700 EPS, and it was the grey color, and I am weak so it was delivered the same day.

I did the winch and plow myself, which is not as plug and play as it seems to be on the Polaris. It wasn't bad at all and saved me like $400 bucks. My only issue was everything was a separate part/box, so I did the winch install first, then later found that the winch installs to the plow mount when you are doing that. Still not terrible.

I will say, I still want a 570 :D They look bad ass, and have some nice features with storage and whatnot. As everyone has told me, I cant have just 1 ATV so maybe next year?!

I need to find some trails to ride around. I have totally fucked my yard with it, and the neighbors property isn't as fun as it was when I first got it. At this point I think that is going to wait for spring though.

• Haha
Reactions: Tight Lines

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
I just read through your original thread. I am pretty sure it was my thread you refereed to at the start, which seems to have disappeared when they upgraded the site. Just want to add in, I totally blew my budget because of this place. I also went way bigger than I planned because of this place. I was 100% sold on the 570 EPS, but went to the Yamaha dealer where they had 1 2019 700 EPS, and it was the grey color, and I am weak so it was delivered the same day.

I did the winch and plow myself, which is not as plug and play as it seems to be on the Polaris. It wasn't bad at all and saved me like $400 bucks. My only issue was everything was a separate part/box, so I did the winch install first, then later found that the winch installs to the plow mount when you are doing that. Still not terrible.

I will say, I still want a 570 :D They look bad ass, and have some nice features with storage and whatnot. As everyone has told me, I cant have just 1 ATV so maybe next year?!

I need to find some trails to ride around. I have totally fucked my yard with it, and the neighbors property isn't as fun as it was when I first got it. At this point I think that is going to wait for spring though.

Lol, yeah this site is bad when purchasing (or is it GOOD for when purchasing) :)
What do you mean the Polaris Plow and winch weren’t Plug and Play? I have their setup on the way as it was part of my deal.

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
Lol, yeah this site is bad when purchasing (or is it GOOD for when purchasing) :)
What do you mean the Polaris Plow and winch weren’t Plug and Play? I have their setup on the way as it was part of my deal.

He's saying Yamaha's setup isn't as "plug-n-play" as Polaris's.

Broke EF

TCG Elite Member
Dec 8, 2017
The sticks
Where you at?

I am up around Marengo.

Its probably good, but bad for my bank account (but also good for my credit!?!)

He's saying Yamaha's setup isn't as "plug-n-play" as Polaris's.

That is correct. I saw in the other thread that the Polaris already has some of the wiring in the stock harness. Mine did have a plug and play harness for switched power, but I had to route power wiring from the battery to the solenoid, as well as the control wiring. That's what fucked me when I had to pull it apart to remount it to the plow plate. I had everything run all nice, and ziptied up tight.

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
That is correct. I saw in the other thread that the Polaris already has some of the wiring in the stock harness. Mine did have a plug and play harness for switched power, but I had to route power wiring from the battery to the solenoid, as well as the control wiring. That's what fucked me when I had to pull it apart to remount it to the plow plate. I had everything run all nice, and ziptied up tight.

Gotcha, hope you can get out and enjoy it a little more. I have been working the shit out of mine and that in itself has been fun. I have created some trails in the woods behind me. Just can’t reach full throttle yet as there are a lot of trees. Lol.
0CF01265-2634-4BF6-A652-32D6F497A895.png

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim

Which plow did you go with? Been looking at 48” and 50” ones for mine.

Broke EF

TCG Elite Member
Dec 8, 2017
The sticks
Which plow did you go with? Been looking at 48” and 50” ones for mine.

I believe its the 50" I got the whole setup from the dealer when I bought it. Its all Warn stuff with some of it branded for Yamaha. This is the only pic I have of it installed, but I am probably gonna put it back on soon with the new winch cable so I am ready for snow.

i-QxBJJrb-X3.jpg

Sean

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I believe its the 50" I got the whole setup from the dealer when I bought it. Its all Warn stuff with some of it branded for Yamaha. This is the only pic I have of it installed, but I am probably gonna put it back on soon with the new winch cable so I am ready for snow.

i-QxBJJrb-X3.jpg

Sean
I like this. Already have the winch, which I service a few weeks ago. Now it’s matter of getting the plow blade kit and if I want to go with a 3-position or 5-position setup. I checked the Yamaha site for accessories for my model, but being 16 years old they didn’t have anything. If you looked at mine you’d think it was a year or two old. Always kept inside and cleaned after usage.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Just finished adding the winch and putting the plow together. I have to admit the plow system is pretty sweet. On and off in 20 seconds if that. Although I hate snow, I can’t say that I am notlooking forward to that first snow fall.

View attachment 44806

View attachment 44807

View attachment 44808

View attachment 44809

View attachment 44810
Holy fooking garage! I’m jealous and obviously in the wrong line of work.

Question, with the plow attached how far does it stick out from the winch/frame? It’ll give me a good idea of what a universal one will be like on my Kodiak.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info