Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
giphy.gif

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Sheesh, 6 people killed senselessly. Nothing anyone would be able to do to avoid that... :(
Just over the weekend, a car went on I-90 the wrong way and had a head on collision with a van with a family in it. 5 kids died as well as the mom (and the drunk driver). Just yesterday morning the dad passed away as well. This happened right by Hampshire/Marengo on 90 at about 2:30A.M.

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
Just over the weekend, a car went on I-90 the wrong way and had a head on collision with a van with a family in it. 5 kids died as well as the mom (and the drunk driver). Just yesterday morning the dad passed away as well. This happened right by Hampshire/Marengo on 90 at about 2:30A.M.
Yeah, read about that. Truly horrific... :(

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
of course the fucking driver survived. burn her alive

that is so incredibly sad and scary

Investigators also said the driver of the Mercedes, described as a woman around 40 years old, survived the crash and was hospitalized. Officers were interviewing her.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
This is going to be hard to read, so:

Witness Veronica Esquival was pumping gas feet away from the collision and said she covered her head for protection as debris was flying wildly.

“All of the sudden, a baby literally flew from the middle of the intersection to the middle of the gas station and landed right on the floor in front of me,” Esquival said. “One of the workers came and saw me with the baby and took the baby out of my hands. Somebody tried to resuscitate the baby, but the baby was gone.”

Alphonso Word said he was only a few cars away from the intersection when the crash occurred “like a bomb.”

“Like I say, it’s the kids. That’s what touched me more than anything, the children, the ones that didn’t get a chance. The mother that probably was happy that she’s having a baby,” Word said.

Source:

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
Wasn't this an old man that had a heart attack or something while driving?
I don't know if anything other than speculation was ever published. This one happened about 2 miles from my parents house, so I heard everything from him being drunk, had a heart attack, diabetic, fell asleep, etc. He was reported driving recklessly and side swiped a few other cars between Western Ave. and Cicero Ave where the fatal wreck happened.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info