This is what happens when you run a light

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim

Six counts of murder. Bail was set at $2,000,000, judge upped it to $9,000,000. They still haven't determined why she was going [an estimated] 90-100mph.

This is her, Nicole Lorraine Linton, 37:
1660022932436.png

Edit: Judge denied her bail, even at $9,000,000:
"Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Natalie Stone denied her bail, which previously had been set at $9 million, at the request of the district attorney’s office, which said she is a flight risk. Linton’s permanent address is in Texas, and she’s currently renting a room in Los Angeles as a traveling nurse. She was set to travel to Hawaii for work, prosecutors said."

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Also, she's had 13, yes 13 prior crashes:

"California Highway Patrol investigators identified 13 prior crashes involving Linton. Those incidents are the foundation for the district attorney’s case that she knew the dangers of reckless driving."

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005

"California Highway Patrol investigators identified 13 prior crashes involving Linton. Those incidents are the foundation for the district attorney’s case that she knew the dangers of reckless driving."
Fuck man. And now the defense is going for “mental health problems”….

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Traveling nurse so the world plays by her rules in her head.

Lock er up. 90 mph in that area during that traffic is straight fucking ignorant.

There was a nurse that worked at a hospital 2 blocks down here from work. She was going to be late for the 2nd/3rd time she was doing 83 in a 45 and met the back of a stopped dump truck...

My cop buddy said the data from the car showed accelerator pedal was released like 0.3 seconds before impact.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Traveling nurse so the world plays by her rules in her head.

Lock er up. 90 mph in that area during that traffic is straight fucking ignorant.

There was a nurse that worked at a hospital 2 blocks down here from work. She was going to be late for the 2nd/3rd time she was doing 83 in a 45 and met the back of a stopped dump truck...

My cop buddy said the data from the car showed accelerator pedal was released like 0.3 seconds before impact.
Wouldnt be surprised if some are falling asleep at the wheel.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim

These are just the ones CHP learned of. I would not be surprised if there were more, like not documented, or straight up hit-and-run.

Reactions: Jon01

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
I don't disagree that she is probably mentally unstable with a history of mental problems, but that sort of thing should not be offered as a defense for insanely risky driving like that and taking so many innocent lives. Not sure if we could ever restrict people like that from driving or obtaining weapons before they get to the point of killing others... :(

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
did you fall on the keyboard?

I'd like to hear what reason(s) she claims that caused her to do that. Was the arm waving to get peoples attention that she was out of control? Was it because "I'm a traveling nurse with at least 13 other accidents so get the fuck out of my way cause I'm more important than you"?

If I was in an out of control vehicle speeding towards a line of cars, I wouldn't have my hands/arms outside the vehicle.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
I'd like to hear what reason(s) she claims that caused her to do that. Was the arm waving to get peoples attention that she was out of control? Was it because "I'm a traveling nurse with at least 13 other accidents so get the fuck out of my way cause I'm more important than you"?

If I was in an out of control vehicle speeding towards a line of cars, I wouldn't have my hands/arms outside the vehicle.

jesus take the wheel.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info