This is life in Chicago's south side

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Don't know what that is but I bet damn near all of the proceed's were smoked through a crackpipe...:io:

It's an outdoor market held off 90/94 and roosevelt in Chicago. There's always a few guys there with piles of tools. They may not be the actual thieves but fences it wouldn't surprise me.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Its obviously gang related. They specifically targeted the 3 younger kids. The old guy saw it coming and got down before they even opened the door but unfortunately got tagged in the leg, you can see the mark near his foot as it bleeds.

What I don't get is why didnt the 3 hold the door closed or at least try since it was bullet proof doors....bunch of harvard graduates. Poor things are dead because of all that white privilege you see in the video.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I agree that no one can guarantee 100% the reason for the shooting was gang activity. It's possible the guys killed were not affiliated with any gang, but were targeted because they had an altercation with someone in the gang.

Though in Greasy's defense, none of the victims appeared to be armed as not a single shot was returned in defense. Either way it's senseless, but with gang violence being so commonplace, it's hardly shocking when it happens.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Pretty sure the cops set that all up. Greasy was onto something in that thread yesterday.

Cops probably went up to gang member A and told them gang member B called his mother a whore, and vice versa. Both were given the same time and location where they'd be by the cop. Then they took a nap in their squad cars waiting patiently till the time this happened, and watched the surveillance video on their cellphone. It was the perfect setup.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Its obviously gang related. They specifically targeted the 3 younger kids. The old guy saw it coming and got down before they even opened the door but unfortunately got tagged in the leg, you can see the mark near his foot as it bleeds.

What I don't get is why didnt the 3 hold the door closed or at least try since it was bullet proof doors....bunch of harvard graduates. Poor things are dead because of all that white privilege you see in the video.

Green jacket guy got dropped before the door was even opened. Not bullet proof.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Green jacket guy got dropped before the door was even opened. Not bullet proof.
He saw him coming....

Straight from the article

He was in the vestibule of the station with three other people early Friday when someone ran from a nearby car, opened the bulletproof front door and fired more than a dozen shots inside, sources said.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city

bullet proof doors will only stop so many bullets anyway but it would have helped

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Doesn’t work that way anymore, every man for themselves.
Days of gang leaders living a lavish lifestyle are over, they are all locked up.

I find that hard to believe. In a vacuum of power, someone always steps up to fill the role. Maybe some of the leaders are in prison but someone is running the operations and taking the profits.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I find that hard to believe. In a vacuum of power, someone always steps up to fill the role. Maybe some of the leaders are in prison but someone is running the operations and taking the profits.
I replied to you with same answer in another thread. Most gangs have split in to 100’s of different factions. They are fighting and killing each other. The days of paying dues (cash) to your gang are 100% over with. No gang leaders are reaping the benefits anymore.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Gangs fight over turf. Drug traffic is not their main priority. Loyalty to their gang family is number one.

Of course, some gangs will get involved in dealing drugs but that’s not why they exist.

Street drug dealing is like being a kingpin. You have your kids dealing for you since they can’t be tried as adults and you have your muscle to kill the competition. Which is what happened in the gif.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info