b31.jpg

Mr. SBF

Keeping it Real with Ford Power!!!
May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
Crazy to think this took place a few blocks from $1.5M homes

https://www.redfin.com/IL/Chicago/5135-S-Woodlawn-Ave-60615/home/13949754

genMid.09981930_L.jpg

I worked 1 block from Obummers house 2 years ago probably 5-10million dollar houses. Sitting in my work truck with my brother eating lunch killing time waiting for a contractor meeting, literally in a 1 hour span ghetto thugs ripped off big dollar tool's from quite a few of the workers locked up trucks without getting caught. We parked way up in the driveway after that and knocked that job out as fast as we could.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Holy shit a massacare on tape. Few things I think
-Old guy took a leg shot first it seemed
-Guy in the green was hit second
-Guy in green was used as a human shield
-There was a second guy, you can see a different shoe by his feet when he's shooting.

It's probably the police departments' fault. Betting that they don't find anyone. If they do it's probably a teenager.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
I worked 1 block from Obummers house 2 years ago probably 5-10million dollar houses. Sitting in my work truck with my brother eating lunch killing time waiting for a contractor meeting, literally in a 1 hour span ghetto thugs ripped off big dollar tool's from quite a few of the workers locked up trucks without getting caught. We parked way up in the driveway after that and knocked that job out as fast as we could.

Bet they were sold at Maxwell Street Market. Just saying.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info