🔧 BUILD The Replacement for the Cobra. V: “Greasy’s Fuck Your Blower-Coyote, Super-Secret Stick-Shift Hellcat Build”

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I thought you were pulling my peepee but this is real??!! So, you used company vehicle and gas to buy go fast parts and only pay the tax on the value per mile?? Sounds pretty sweet and FirstWorldProblems N20GT will prolly blow a gasket.
it's both funny and sad that you've driven for work for decades, yet have no clue how taxes and policies related to company cars or mileage reimbursement work

• Haha
Reactions: greasy

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Bored GIF

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Are you still on a stock pump and or no BAP? What injectors are you running?
My Trackhawk had the 2.75 but I think the TH pump is a demon pump.

I’m running the Gasohol Dual Pump, no BAP. The pumps I’m running are the first gen one one so it has 2 - 274 lph pumps, the second gen one upgraded to 285 lph pumps. The injectors are the FIC 1200’s.

I’m going to look into both upgrading the pumps or just adding a BAP next season and then knock out the 2.75 tune. Very happy with the car, video to come.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I’m running the Gasohol Dual Pump, no BAP. The pumps I’m running are the first gen one one so it has 2 - 274 lph pumps, the second gen one upgraded to 285 lph pumps. The injectors are the FIC 1200’s.

I’m going to look into both upgrading the pumps or just adding a BAP next season and then knock out the 2.75 tune. Very happy with the car, video to come.
The 274 is the part number for the pump they are 450lph, I had 2 285’s in my mustang they were 525lph bad ass pumps

Thread Info