• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

The movie "United 93"

98 TGP TOY

Reaction score
Anyone seen it? I rented it earlier tonight and watched it with a friend. It gave me a little rush of adrenaline and made my heart beat heavy at times. I liked it, but couldnt help going "Come on, what are you doing. No do....." this, not that. But I liked the movie.

Has this movie been under much factual criticism from people when it comes to the "Known information"?

Ill admit, it made me want to beat down some hi-jackers by the end.

Mike

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
I havent seen it, but I want to.

Also.....

NB4SOMEONESAYSWEALLKNOWTHEENDINGANDITSHOLLYWOODMAKINGMONEY

:rolleyes:

syP

Not Banned
Reaction score
just downloaded it after seeing this thread..

somehow my bittorrent decided to go at 900k/sec.. so i just watched it.

all i can say is WOW...

if that is really how it happened... just WOW.

630_GTO

Reaction score
yea it was a good movie, it made u want to go kill terrorist afterwards though haha, at least it did for me

Blownbyyou

Donating Member
Reaction score
It made me ponder about stuff, i am glad these guys did what they could to stop the threat but I could tell you I would fight for my life if one of those fuckers tried that shit on my flight. Coffie can, fire extinguisher, my shoes, hell my fat ass jumping at somebody. I would be furious.

98 TGP TOY

Reaction score
Yea I was talking to my friend and we agreed that the days of "holding passangers hostage" are over. Nobody will just sit around and think there is actually a ransom for them anymore.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom