The McRib Is Back (For a Limited Time)

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Had 2 more today. Tried the one over by my house today. The service there is absolutely horrible, but the mcribs were good. Not too many onions piled on, and they sauced the hell out of them.

But the girl that took my order was probably all of 4 feet tall and looked like she was 11. I told her I wanted 2 mcribs and she looked at me like I was speaking chinese. What? I'll take 2 mcribs please. You mean.... tenders? No. Mc. Ribs. Then she had to run back and forth 3 or 4 times asking if they had mcribs before she could finally get someone to answer her, and then she had to be shown on the register how to ring them up. I already checked on the app before I went over there, and they came up at that location, so I wasn't leaving without them.

Things may be different now, but they essentially dump the cooked pork thingy in to a vat of the sauce, let it sit in there for a set amount of time, then pull it out and shake it off ;) . So it should be fairly consistent each time. Then on to the hoagie roll with the pickles and onions.

The BIG issue with making these was making sure the meat was cooked long enough on the grill (with a set timer), for obvious reasons.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Soooo like this kinda reminds me of the Joker....

What if there really was never a mcrib..... What if it was all...... Just made up... And it was just all mcnuggets in a mcrib box

20191016_175944.jpg
20191016_175955.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: boostedguy05
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info