K

20191025_140039.jpg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Had 2 yesterday................Had 2 more today ? It wasnt planned! Well yesterdays was definitely planned, but I couldn't go anywhere for lunch today, and a coworker happened to be going to mcdonalds, so, what am I supposed to do, NOT have them bring me back mcribs??? Think I've got my fix for the next couple days now. Maybe.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ

Yup. They gone. Went over to the one by my work this weekend, because it was still showing up on the app and letting me add it to the cart, but when I get there, they said NOPE, don't have them. As they stood in front of the big sign that still showed a mcrib on the order board. But now when I check on the app they're completely gone.

Kinda sucks. But oh well. I definitely made up for the last 6 years :ROFLMAO: Just hope I don't have to wait another 6 years for more.

Reactions: ChrisRac

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Awwww yeaaaaaa

For the first time in nearly a decade, the fast food chain is making the fan-favorite sandwich available at all of its 14,400 US restaurants when it hits menus on December 2.

• Love
Reactions: IDAFC21
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info