Real Name
Go Go
giphy.gif

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
FirstWorldProblems N20GT im not sure what numbers you are finding on 4runners or if local dealers are screwing you, but here is just a quick example of april numbers, first pic of trim breakdown. Per Edmunds I see MFs of .00245 and residuals above 70% across the board. Versus on your Atlas, .00049 MF and residuals in the mid 50%s

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
FirstWorldProblems N20GT im not sure what numbers you are finding on 4runners or if local dealers are screwing you, but here is just a quick example of april numbers, first pic of trim breakdown. Per Edmunds I see MFs of .00245 and residuals above 70% across the board. Versus on your Atlas, .00049 MF and residuals in the mid 50%s

The problem I have had with these is that they are not in stock anywhere nearby, so I was just using the lease calculator on the Toyota website and the dollars that it was spitting out were pretty damn high, over 650 for a $44,000 truck

• Sad
Reactions: The Broken Regal

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
The problem I have had with these is that they are not in stock anywhere nearby, so I was just using the lease calculator on the Toyota website and the dollars that it was spitting out were pretty damn high, over 650 for a $44,000 truck
Oh no, no no no :( you are gonna get some jacked up overpriced quotes my friend, sorry, just trying to be honest and help. Its why the link I posted has the same truck for 40% less monthly, the brand websites are turrible

Leasehackr forum you can search by make, like the link I posted, and those numbers should be relatively/closely attainable anywhere

Use that to search by make and model and there are discussions by year with residual, MFs and incentives that aren't technically public, but you need to know before walking into a dealer. Thats where I pulled the MF and residuals in my previous post

Here is like exactly what you would want to see- its for March, but a good guideline, not saying these are the best deals but an example-

There are even links on the right side of the spreadsheet that will then show the breakdown of how they are getting those lease numbers, no hidden shenanigans etc

Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss further/specifics, I love to rain-man this kinda stuff and helped out multiple family members and friends on this

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Deal’s done. It’s just too much vehicle for the $$ and they worked a great deal, couldn’t pass it up. I ended up buying instead of leasing, the payments were super close. It’s very clear that OEM’s are trying not to lease their SUV’s right now

Those saying I’m gonna be bored etc etc, this is still just an appliance DD that’s meant to be affordable. It’s got all kinds of features that the dad150 didn’t have, tows what I need, it’s all good. Big step up from the Honda and I don’t have the same depreciation concerns as I would with a heep

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Deal’s done. It’s just too much vehicle for the $$ and they worked a great deal, couldn’t pass it up. I ended up buying instead of leasing, the payments were super close. It’s very clear that OEM’s are trying not to lease their SUV’s right now

Those saying I’m gonna be bored etc etc, this is still just an appliance DD that’s meant to be affordable. It’s got all kinds of features that the dad150 didn’t have, tows what I need, it’s all good. Big step up from the Honda and I don’t have the same depreciation concerns as I would with a heep

atlas thing got bought?

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

dun4791

gypsy is a whore!
Mar 2, 2004
What ain't no country I ever heard of

Good we trade atlas for scat so I can tow a few things to new place!

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL

I want an apology!! My previous post stands!!! Oh yeah, congrats on euro trash purchase. May the negative equity gods be with you....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info