giphy.gif

Reactions: IDAFC21

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Got about half through this last night and wasn’t a fan. The whole thing just screamed “trying too hard”. The scene with Idris in the “saloon” with chicks dancing all over with body paint, in the old west, is where I turned it off. Just really stupid.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Got about half through this last night and wasn’t a fan. The whole thing just screamed “trying too hard”. The scene with Idris in the “saloon” with chicks dancing all over with body paint, in the old west, is where I turned it off. Just really stupid.

TY, won’t waste my time

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
I got past that scene, but wasn't a fan of it either. But I keep watching.

Reactions: ZXMustang

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I enjoyed this movie. Its a highly over stylized movie, so you have to be ok with that, but there were some great performances by some great actors. However I did think Idris Elba was grossly underutilized in this. But Jonathan Majors was great, and LaKeith Stanfield's character was actually more interesting than Idris's character :LOL:

I didnt like the obscenely loud music throughout the movie.

This was my only issue w/ the movie. The soundtrack was BLASTED, but the dialogue was quiet. Had to keep adjusting the volume the whole movie.

Also Zazie Beets is a smoke show in all things.

This. I love everything about Zazie Beetz

Reactions: ZXMustang

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
Watched this the other night with the wife, she made it to the Avitar girl in the bar and then went upstairs. I muscled through it. someone else said it was hard to hear them, id agree you had to really be paying attention to hear them well. all in all it was a decent movie that could have been better, or much worse.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info