Gaming The Division 2

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
Watched my friend play it last night its pretty cool . He's at like 485 . Whatever that means lol .he's got a gun that takes only one shot to kill someone .

And there is a scene where a person has a sledgehammer and will take you out and anyone around out instantly unless you fire at him hard . Lol it's cool how he finishes you lol

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
Neat how you can catch on fire . I was telling my friend there should be something like a fire extinguisher you can put yourself out with. Lol

I like the time bombs you can throw into a room. Or the automatic gun turret you can put down and it shoots the guys .

Some glitches are the rats . They run around and then dissapear . They should make it so they run to something and hide.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Finished the main missions a while ago and was at gear score 500 for a while. Now they raised the cap and higher gear stuff is showing up.
I'm not sure if there is an actual "end" to this game. Things seem to keep going, especially with the additional missions and areas they keep adding.
It's nice to see continuing support and additional free content for this game.

Reactions: IceCreamAssassin

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I wish I had more hours to pump into this game because I really enjoy it. Plus I usually don’t have anyone to play with, which is fine while just doing the story missions, but after it’s annoying to be on your own.
Join into a clan and run with friends. The more in the clan the easier to get weekly caches, IIRC.

Reactions: Marko

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I think I’m at the end now. At the Capitol Hill building mission.

Before that, I finished the Roosevelt Island Stronghold.

I thought I was done. Guess not. This game is a blast.
Did you also run the Zoo, Kenly College, Camp White Oak... the outlaying missions? Zoo and Camp White Oak are basically run and done, just take a bit. Kenly College is a fucking grind... There are two or three main areas, each of which has three "missions" inside of them that are initiated from an Echo. Having a crit build and a skill build is the best way to run it, so that you can change between the two out of combat. There are some places a high skill build works great, like chucking out seeker mines and a drone. Other times they're worthless and you need something that can hit hard.

Reactions: Marko

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
With the clan I'm in about half-a-dozen of them run very regularly, pretty much nightly. I'm one of the few that hop in a few times a week to help contribute, or if they need a fourth for a hard mission. But even if we are in different parts of the game we'll pretty much all be in the same chat joking around.

Reactions: IceCreamAssassin

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
Did you also run the Zoo, Kenly College, Camp White Oak... the outlaying missions? Zoo and Camp White Oak are basically run and done, just take a bit. Kenly College is a fucking grind... There are two or three main areas, each of which has three "missions" inside of them that are initiated from an Echo. Having a crit build and a skill build is the best way to run it, so that you can change between the two out of combat. There are some places a high skill build works great, like chucking out seeker mines and a drone. Other times they're worthless and you need something that can hit hard.
No i don’t think I completed those yet. And all we have to do is click the pause button and look at progression too.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
I just unlocked the Grenade launcher. And the crossbow. And a couple other cool weapons. It’s pretty fucking awesome!

Im at the point of the game where the black tusk invasion has started. It feels like I finished the main missions. But it says I completed 27/33. Side missions 26/44.
Theres ALOT left to this game. It’s pretty cool.

89332EBD-8796-4CA8-94B8-5D25625BC8C3.jpeg

E5040500-C94A-44D7-9882-4A38C8695F36.jpeg

53F98FFF-6502-415F-8255-8E475D773931.jpeg

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
Marko Marko you make it any further? I finally finished the NY expansion and am back in DC. There was a patch last night to even out NPC health. Guess they were a bit too strong.
Yeah. I’m 67% done playing the Black Tusk invasions. It’s just like I’m replaying the main missions but it’s harder.
I haven’t played much in the dark zones though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info