TCG's Annual Secret Santa v.2019

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
1573524054834.png

Alright TCG, I think 4th year in a row gives me the right to label this "Annual." Let's keep at it for another year of great laughs and even greater gifts.

Gonna start off by saying thank you to all of the previous participants, without you guys...well, this wouldn't work! Thanks again everybody!

Here's the threads from the previous years:
TCG Secret Santa 2016
TCG Secret Santa 2017
TCG Secret Santa 2018

The rules:
-Entry deadline 12/2. You have until that date to say IN to participate. There will be no maybes, either you're in and committed, or you're out.
-I will be pulling names 12/3.
-Once you say that you're interested, you will receive a PM from me requesting some basic information. I will pass on that reply to your Santa. This will be name, address, interests, lubricant preference etc.
-Ship your item by 12/16. This gives you 2 weeks to go out and grab a gift and ship it off to your giftee, also if shipped by this date the item should arrive by or near Christmas.
-Once shipped, please PM me and let me know that you have shipped your item.
-Once received, we can use this thread to show off your new MAGA Hat, Rick and Morty T-Shirt, or whatever else you get.
-Gift value. There is no limit on how much, or how little you must spend on your giftee. Just using Reddit as an example, median gift price was $27 and shipping was $4.

Keep in mind, wives, girlfriends, mail-orders, etc.. are all welcome and encouraged! Any questions? PM me, or ask away in the thread!

2019 Participants
wombat wombat
wombat wombat's wife
stock-t-bird stock-t-bird
Mook Mook
boostedguy05 boostedguy05
importcrew importcrew
Bub Bub
GTPpower GTPpower
Lord Tin Foilhat tinfoilhat
Bru Bru
snakebyte snakebyte
Shawn1112 Shawn1112
EmersonHart13 EmersonHart13
EmersonHart13 EmersonHart13's wife
Z28Camaro Z28Camaro
Rent Free 98GrandPrixIraqVet
ldyzluvdis06 ldyzluvdis06

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.