TCG Tour 2020: October 2nd-4th

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
If you can make it, amazing. If you can't, we'll have other cruises planned for this year. We are worrying less about attendance this time and more about the actual event.

Route planning thread can be found here - https://www.thechicagogarage.com/threads/route-planning-tcg-tour-2020.171475/

K8bnuKk.gif

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
I'll bring up the rear either way but not sure. I guess it depends on what we are doing and where the truck is.

I turned my savings account into card board boxes full of goodies this weekend. See you in the streets. ( DEEZUZ DEEZUZ a savings account is where normal people put their money they don't give to big titty baristas)

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Uuugh. I’ve wanted to do one of these. I’ll probably have the money but no fun car to do it in. Maybe I can borrow my dads Z3 Coupe.

It sucks to not have a fun ride doing the tour, but it is even more sucky to not go at all. Hanging out with everyone at dinner, the hotels is a great fucking time!
Also you can bounce from car to car if you want, my passenger seat will more than likely be open for someone if they want.

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
Car helps but its fun either way. I did a year in the #failfinity greasy greasy did the first year in his f150. The list goes on...

If no Z3 couple I’ll probably be rocking my grandpas old 01 Mercury Grand Marquis safety edition featuring Pleather bench seats, column shift, big and slow as shit. It does have a v8 and have some random pipe and mufflers laying around to give it some rumble.

• Haha
Reactions: EmersonHart13