TCG Tour 2017 Teaser

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
The gumball style dash back to the hotels on Saturday was ridiculous. Everyone realized we were all within the same vicinity on the highway and kicked into high gear. I had the cruise (meaning my foot as the Evo has no cruise) set at like 130 for like an hour (which is why I had no idea my clutch had shit the bed) while Tom was next to me in the Vette literally out of gas. Watching the map, you could see everyone doing warp speed trying to get back to the hotel first :rofl: Insanity.

I hit top speed doing this. I was topped out and you guys were just a small dot Mile's ahead. I had to guestimate that I was at around 160. The tops started to lift

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
The gumball style dash back to the hotels on Saturday was ridiculous. Everyone realized we were all within the same vicinity on the highway and kicked into high gear. I had the cruise (meaning my foot as the Evo has no cruise) set at like 130 for like an hour (which is why I had no idea my clutch had shit the bed) while Tom was next to me in the Vette literally out of gas. Watching the map, you could see everyone doing warp speed trying to get back to the hotel first :rofl: Insanity.
The route through the woods that Dan, MikeS3, Mark, and I took put us up against 6 state troopers lol. Once we cleared them we hammered down again :rofl:

Considering how fast your group was going, I'm surprised we headed you off :cool:

Thread Info