TCG is hiring!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you make me mod now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

LiquidPen

Forum Sponsor
Jun 23, 2011
Bartlett, IL
I am nigerian.. I would be perfect for the job.

MY APPLICATION LETTER

Dear sir,

I am Name is tenager, I apply to my job of classified section moderator in your company of TCG. .... My skool here... Okingo OBE very good. ... I am 36 ears to be Born of age and no wafe and no childish. My father dead long time ago and my mother is marry in BENIN REPUBLIC country there 10 years now, no sees her until now, so nobody known to help me...no money and food and tea and drink. My certificate is just sitting in home for itself, but passes in Mathematics, Geography, Science and all subjects but fail in English because of Ofuaku Albert teacher teaching me is look jelous of myself. Me because wear expenses cloth and shoe than teacher igbo. I here that people you want classified section moderator to your company and I...... tell you I am one of that job experience for 2 years . I also have banned many people before. I want to join the company of You and delete posts of scammers. I can delete with the best of them. Me also can type well. Please consider my aplication very careful and send me message any time because me have computers and internet now. I am red for interview with you if you like me. Me have no photocopy certificate because the photocopy machine there at Niger Delta shop is a long time and very old it can mistake spelling in the certificate, that is why.I am very hornest and I didn't steal since I born until now, I can speak English free. I have no very much to right I have end here. Please also greet your wife and childish!

Yours faithfully!!!

billzrx7

Addict
May 26, 2013
Calm the fuck down. I got this. Not only so I buy and sell the most parts (cuz rotary!) but I also hate all people. What's that mean? I'm skeptical of all parts for sale. Foreign AND domestic. Unless it's from my Nigerian prince cousin (twice removed).

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
1392.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info