đź’¦ Detailing TCG Detailing Thread

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I have a ton of product that is half used because I like to try new stuff all the time. There for I will just do a quick list of what I normally use

Compound and polish
M105
M205

Wax
Surf City Garage in the summer
Collinate 845 in the winter

Simple Green for basic de-greasing and wheel cleaning

Detailer
Duragloss Aqua Wax - I like this better especially on black
Meguiars Final Inspection

Tires and Ext trim
Meguiars high endurance tire gel

Interior
I am going to try the Surf City Garage dash away a try
Windows
Invisible Glass

Don't bother, it is not that great. If you really want to try it out I will give you the half bottle I have left.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
i used to use Meg's trim and dash foam....but they do not make it anymore....or at least I have not seen it.

i do not like the Meg's interior detailer....even the "natural" shine is too shiney for me...and its rather greasy.... no pun intended.

Did you try this?
Meguiar's Interior Quick Detailer Spray

It had no "shine" to it and isn't greasy. It's simply a quick detailer with protectants.

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
I have a couple things that you may like. First is an anti static qd that works quite well, i use on interior and exteriors, the other in a non otc meguires product called hyper-dressing, can be made strong for a high gloss or diluted for a flat dark look. I fucing love the stuff and use it on everything, but not so much for the shop anymore cause it is $170 for a 5g. I think you can order it online, it has a nice cherry scent.

Thread Info