1587994059326.png

Reactions: SaturdaysGS

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Not that I agree with the boating policy. But honestly Im shaking my head at all the people so upset by these boating restrictions. I am strongly against government control and overreach but recreational boating is not essential to life. Everyones life will go on with no boating just like it does every winter. Some restriction early in the season should hopefully get us back to normal faster if that is what its gonna take. It would really suck come July and August to have bars and restaurants still closed. You can say you have the right to be outdoors and the right to be with your family but I guess not in a public space. Take Chicago's Lake Front, IL State Parks, Playgrounds etc all closed because people congregate in large groups. One might argue ThE fWa SAyS iTs OK. I noticed the FWA is really careful with the words they use on press releases, and generally leave the interpretation of the new policy/order up to you. If the chain was to be closed they wouldn't get any user fees so its in their best interest to look the other way. Some peoples lives are currently being destroyed by financial hardship or death. Must be nice to be so secure boating is your only worry. I guess one good thing about this situation is that one group of people will remember this come voting time.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Not that I agree with the boating policy. But honestly Im shaking my head at all the people so upset by these boating restrictions. I am strongly against government control and overreach but recreational boating is not essential to life. Everyones life will go on with no boating just like it does every winter. Some restriction early in the season should hopefully get us back to normal faster if that is what its gonna take. It would really suck come July and August to have bars and restaurants still closed. You can say you have the right to be outdoors and the right to be with your family but I guess not in a public space. Take Chicago's Lake Front, IL State Parks, Playgrounds etc all closed because people congregate in large groups. One might argue ThE fWa SAyS iTs OK. I noticed the FWA is really careful with the words they use on press releases, and generally leave the interpretation of the new policy/order up to you. If the chain was to be closed they wouldn't get any user fees so its in their best interest to look the other way. Some peoples lives are currently being destroyed by financial hardship or death. Must be nice to be so secure boating is your only worry. I guess one good thing about this situation is that one group of people will remember this come voting time.

boating is someone's only worry? are you fucking shitting me? because someone is concerned with being able to recreate with their family in a SUPER safe environment, you think that means THAT is their only worry?

how about right now gas is cheap, there's nothing to fucking do, and maybe a tiny bit of glimmer of normalcy in an environment currently safer than a fucking grocery store or home improvement store, is a welcome escape?

fucking think before you post. my god. i have 0 idea how you can go through life so fucking pessimistically

• Love
Reactions: boostedguy05

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
boating is someone's only worry? are you fucking shitting me? because someone is concerned with being able to recreate with their family in a SUPER safe environment, you think that means THAT is their only worry?

how about right now gas is cheap, there's nothing to fucking do, and maybe a tiny bit of glimmer of normalcy in an environment currently safer than a fucking grocery store or home improvement store, is a welcome escape?

fucking think before you post. my god. i have 0 idea how you can go through life so fucking pessimistically

How come I figured this post would get your panties all up in a bunch. Yes it does seem from what I read on Social Media lately that boating (and haircuts) is everyones biggest worry right now. Boating is NOT essential in my eyes or the state government. Like I said not saying I support this order, but Pritzker could have easily said limit boat occupants to members of your household/quarantine and no tie ups, and I am sure most would have been fine with that. I am not sure of his reasoning for 2 people per boat. But it sounds like more are outraged by that than the outright BAN on all recreational boating we are currently under till May 1st. Its worry some that so many are against these orders and will not comply. Its that attitude that will get this stay at home bullshit extended longer so matter how stupid the order is.

I don't have to think before I post just because you don't agree with me. This is my opinion. Go cry about it like everyone is crying about boating. Such 3rd world problems.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Wtf thats terrible!

pretty impressive to do in a no wake, right?

neighbor lady saw it go down and saw them try to leave... :rofl:

g-ma up front was fishing and tripped/fell over in the boat, pawpaw driving panicked and ran to her assistance, disregarding all notions that he had to control his vessel whatsoever...

they drilled the pier when he ran to her aid, he fell down and cut his arm and apparently was on blood thinners so he was gushing all over their fucking pontoon.

neighbor lady went to call 911, old folks weren't having it, they had to get out fishing still. :rofl:

fuck

• Haha
Reactions: Eagle

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I was gonna say... How the fuck does that happen?

Older people really need to ask themselves are they fit healthy enough to operate a watercraft on one of the busiest waterways in America. People with poor vision and bad reaction worry me the most. Alot think they are invisible. "I have been boating my entire life"

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I was gonna say... How the fuck does that happen?

Older people really need to ask themselves are they fit healthy enough to operate a watercraft on one of the busiest waterways in America. People with poor vision and bad reaction worry me the most. Alot think they are invisible. "I have been boating my entire life"

on sunday, the biggest offenders of fucking everything on the chain, was old people.

just RIPPPING through no wakes without a fuck to give.

fucking entitled af generation.

• Haha
Reactions: Eagle

Thread Info