TCG boats & hoes discussion

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
My wife’s niece and her husband rented this boat in Miami, I was like damn black interior bold move cotton let’s see how this plays out

E0A654BA-5228-4506-8040-F4558583E861.jpeg

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
My wife’s niece and her husband rented this boat in Miami, I was like damn black interior bold move cotton let’s see how this plays out

View attachment 55442

a lot of the wakeboat guys have been using this stuff a few years... tout it as "cool touch"

it feels way different than "normal" vinyl... i have no experience with it in the sun though on the water.

Reactions: 1quick

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
The dude who stores our SeaRay won't give it to us until the shelter in place is done....

I'm going to tinker with the Bayliner this weekend.

People on the Chicago Boaters Facebook group are dealing with the same stuff. Boat yards are not letting them inside to work on their boats, yet they want them to schedule a spring launch date without knowing when and if Chicago Harbors will open May 1st. I was able to pickup my waverunner and drop off my sleds on April 5th at a storage facility. They go in a big building April to November/November to April. The owner said this virus is not going to get any better and restrictions might get worse we are doing pickup/drop offs as scheduled. (This was in Wisconsin)

Reactions: Lead Pipe

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
People on the Chicago Boaters Facebook group are dealing with the same stuff. Boat yards are not letting them inside to work on their boats, yet they want them to schedule a spring launch date without knowing when and if Chicago Harbors will open May 1st. I was able to pickup my waverunner and drop off my sleds on April 5th at a storage facility. They go in a big building April to November/November to April. The owner said this virus is not going to get any better and restrictions might get worse we are doing pickup/drop offs as scheduled. (This was in Wisconsin)

he sounds like an expert on this topic thank him for his service.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
until the fwa says to not go out, fuck pritzker.

I feel like the FWA is "looking the other way" right now. But it wouldn't take much for some Karen that knows the right people to cause a stink. The problem is under most circumstances people on boats are not six feet apart and boating is a group activity. I saw a toon go by yesterday that had 8-10 people on it. :rofl:

Keep boat occupants members of the same household in quarantine
No tie ups
Common sense

Boating is already restricted due to bars/restaurants/marinas not being open.

Thread Info