supplements

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Im always experimenting with lots of things but haven’t really noticed the effects of anything outside of caffeine. Only other thing I’ve noticed effects from is valerian root. I tend to get overwhelmed when I have a lot of stuff on my plate and when I take a 300-500 mg valerian root capsule before bed I wake up feeling a lot more refreshed and ready to take on the days challenges.

Also try to take multivitamins and fish oil just because…
Gotta try using a IR sauna before bed. That sleep is pure bliss.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Doing my best to hit my macros

8AEABE82-906C-4013-9595-8EAA70ACBFB0.jpeg

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
Im always experimenting with lots of things but haven’t really noticed the effects of anything outside of caffeine. Only other thing I’ve noticed effects from is valerian root. I tend to get overwhelmed when I have a lot of stuff on my plate and when I take a 300-500 mg valerian root capsule before bed I wake up feeling a lot more refreshed and ready to take on the days challenges.

Also try to take multivitamins and fish oil just because…
Weird coincidence I took a capsule last night because I have lying around. Slept great.

Reactions: SHARKBITEATTACK

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
currently 10,000 d3 because i'm largely working filipino night/sleeping/not outside during the day.
zinc on empty stomach.
fish oil.
just got some magnesium citrate.
creatine hcl since monohydrate i didn't find as easily in mexico.
protein bars/powders/things i bake/ice cream depending on my kitchen situation.
i have a multi-vitamin but i only do 1 every 2-3 days and won't replace once i run out. seems you are better off incorporating more fruits/veg (which i need to do) but really only supplementing with what your need based on blood tests and it seems some things could even be negative, so not interested in broad based vitamins going forward.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
nice that is pretty lean indeed. when i was tracking stuff and targeting around body weight levels of protein i was consuming many more calories, calories vs. moving average my last 6 months in thailand:

ttHAqcd.jpg

compared to protein and moving average:

lM2gGDU.jpg

you can see even my most protein heavy/lowest calorie times that i was getting a bit over 200 protein but at over 2800 calories. i was eating a pretty large volume of food though too and having all sorts of normal craving type tasty foods though. at least 1/3 of these days included protein pancakes. the last 90 probably all included a protein brownie, the last 60 i had a triple cheeseburger on probably 50 of the days, etc. was still losing weight.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info