Ford Stock turbo EB Mustang goes 11.67 @ 116

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
Please let this potential translate over to the RS!!! Lighter. AWD. Better head, better turbo.

Please let this be where the RS can go!

• ATM Intercooler
  • WMS Downpipe
  • Airraid Intake
  • Cobb Accessport with Tune+ 93 Octane w/ RGA E-tune
  • 19x10 SVE Wheels with Nitto NT05R Drag Radials
  • 100% Stock suspension

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xqstssdaLM

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
what weight reduction in the stang?

doesn't appear to have a passenger seat?

OP
Thirdgen89GTA

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
im not trying to knock it of course, just curious.

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
I really don't think taking the seats out makes enough difference to warrant the time to do it, cars flying for a 4 banger

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
Seriously getting down!

Intel

Reaction score
Want these motors to get cheaper.. imagine it swapped into a Datsun 240z.

OP
Thirdgen89GTA

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
Want these motors to get cheaper.. imagine it swapped into a Datsun 240z.
That could be awesome.

Hell, I think I could put the Camaro's i4-Turbo in the GTA and be happy with its performance. It would drop the car to maybe 3000lbs or so. Losing almost 500lbs would be awesome.

Intel

Reaction score
That could be awesome.

Hell, I think I could put the Camaro's i4-Turbo in the GTA and be happy with its performance. It would drop the car to maybe 3000lbs or so. Losing almost 500lbs would be awesome.
The sad thing is it isn't even the motor that is that expensive.. it is the control pack for the ECU/harness since there are no aftermarket DI standalones.

Can take a fwd ST motor + NC miata transmission and you have a decently cheap turbo ford motor.

Pewter-Camaro

Reaction score
Please let this potential translate over to the RS!!! Lighter. AWD. Better head, better turbo.

Please let this be where the RS can go!

• ATM Intercooler
  • WMS Downpipe
  • Airraid Intake
  • Cobb Accessport with Tune+ 93 Octane w/ RGA E-tune
  • 19x10 SVE Wheels with Nitto NT05R Drag Radials
  • 100% Stock suspension
Yup.. Its common with a DP, FMIC, Sticky tires, to go 12 flat to high 11's on sticky tires in the EBM. Tune+ is a great tunner. He's got a slew of cars on stock turbo's doing 11's all day long. I'm using him for my car as well. Also don't assume the EB mustang is a heavyweight compared to the Focus RS. My base model with a light weight single exhaust came in at 3550 with my lanky 130lb ass in the car and 1/2 a tank of gas. No bells and whistles for the win!

The current full weight stock turbo record is in the 10's using spray and race gas and there is another car that is super gutted that is running faster on the stock turbo with Meth and race gas as well. Also several cars making 500+ HP on big turbos and stock blocks just waiting to toss a rod out the side of the block. Right now the limit is fueling because of the damn DI but Aux fuel systems are being developed all over the place. A lot of them sound like shit with dumped DP's or minimum race mufflers but they fucking move out.

Here is the Mustang 6g ecoboost leaderboard.. http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16741
there are a few fast cars not on this list but they don't post on 6g.

Dirty Vegas

Reaction score
Yup.. Its common with a DP, FMIC, Sticky tires, to go 12 flat to high 11's on sticky tires in the EBM. Tune+ is a great tunner. He's got a slew of cars on stock turbo's doing 11's all day long. I'm using him for my car as well. Also don't assume the EB mustang is a heavyweight compared to the Focus RS. My base model with a light weight single exhaust came in at 3550 with my lanky 130lb ass in the car and 1/2 a tank of gas. No bells and whistles for the win!

The current full weight stock turbo record is in the 10's using spray and race gas and there is another car that is super gutted that is running faster on the stock turbo with Meth and race gas as well. Also several cars making 500+ HP on big turbos and stock blocks just waiting to toss a rod out the side of the block. Right now the limit is fueling because of the damn DI but Aux fuel systems are being developed all over the place. A lot of them sound like shit with dumped DP's or minimum race mufflers but they fucking move out.

Here is the Mustang 6g ecoboost leaderboard.. Official 1/4 Mile Fast List & Leaderboards (I4 Ecoboost) - 2015+ Mustangs - 2015+ S550 Mustang Forum (GT, GT350, GT500, Mach 1, Ecoboost) - Mustang6G.com
there are a few fast cars not on this list but they don't post on 6g.
SixVI6? Or something like that? MFBA?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom