Stock turbo EB Mustang goes 11.67 @ 116

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Please let this potential translate over to the RS!!! Lighter. AWD. Better head, better turbo.

Please let this be where the RS can go!

• ATM Intercooler
  • WMS Downpipe
  • Airraid Intake
  • Cobb Accessport with Tune+ 93 Octane w/ RGA E-tune
  • 19x10 SVE Wheels with Nitto NT05R Drag Radials
  • 100% Stock suspension

12243334_10204694432231268_5058898512914548601_n_zpsrgr6ysof.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xqstssdaLM

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
That could be awesome.

Hell, I think I could put the Camaro's i4-Turbo in the GTA and be happy with its performance. It would drop the car to maybe 3000lbs or so. Losing almost 500lbs would be awesome.

The sad thing is it isn't even the motor that is that expensive.. it is the control pack for the ECU/harness since there are no aftermarket DI standalones.

Can take a fwd ST motor + NC miata transmission and you have a decently cheap turbo ford motor.

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
Please let this potential translate over to the RS!!! Lighter. AWD. Better head, better turbo.

Please let this be where the RS can go!

• ATM Intercooler
  • WMS Downpipe
  • Airraid Intake
  • Cobb Accessport with Tune+ 93 Octane w/ RGA E-tune
  • 19x10 SVE Wheels with Nitto NT05R Drag Radials
  • 100% Stock suspension

Yup.. Its common with a DP, FMIC, Sticky tires, to go 12 flat to high 11's on sticky tires in the EBM. Tune+ is a great tunner. He's got a slew of cars on stock turbo's doing 11's all day long. I'm using him for my car as well. Also don't assume the EB mustang is a heavyweight compared to the Focus RS. My base model with a light weight single exhaust came in at 3550 with my lanky 130lb ass in the car and 1/2 a tank of gas. No bells and whistles for the win!

The current full weight stock turbo record is in the 10's using spray and race gas and there is another car that is super gutted that is running faster on the stock turbo with Meth and race gas as well. Also several cars making 500+ HP on big turbos and stock blocks just waiting to toss a rod out the side of the block. Right now the limit is fueling because of the damn DI but Aux fuel systems are being developed all over the place. A lot of them sound like shit with dumped DP's or minimum race mufflers but they fucking move out.

Here is the Mustang 6g ecoboost leaderboard.. http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16741
there are a few fast cars not on this list but they don't post on 6g.

Dirty Vegas

Regular
Feb 10, 2011
Chicago
Yup.. Its common with a DP, FMIC, Sticky tires, to go 12 flat to high 11's on sticky tires in the EBM. Tune+ is a great tunner. He's got a slew of cars on stock turbo's doing 11's all day long. I'm using him for my car as well. Also don't assume the EB mustang is a heavyweight compared to the Focus RS. My base model with a light weight single exhaust came in at 3550 with my lanky 130lb ass in the car and 1/2 a tank of gas. No bells and whistles for the win!

The current full weight stock turbo record is in the 10's using spray and race gas and there is another car that is super gutted that is running faster on the stock turbo with Meth and race gas as well. Also several cars making 500+ HP on big turbos and stock blocks just waiting to toss a rod out the side of the block. Right now the limit is fueling because of the damn DI but Aux fuel systems are being developed all over the place. A lot of them sound like shit with dumped DP's or minimum race mufflers but they fucking move out.

Here is the Mustang 6g ecoboost leaderboard.. Official 1/4 Mile Fast List & Leaderboards (I4 Ecoboost) - 2015+ Mustangs - 2015+ S550 Mustang Forum (GT, GT350, GT500, Mach 1, Ecoboost) - Mustang6G.com
there are a few fast cars not on this list but they don't post on 6g.

SixVI6? Or something like that? MFBA?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info