Movie SprayinTomatoes Presents: American History X

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
i feel kinda the exact opposite. the black and white scenes more so showed how the hate was spread, and made the white people that fell for it (in the movie) seem weak minded.
prime source of racist jokes? you serious clark... i cant think of one that is directly related to that movie, or was not an already used one before that movie came out.
and i know of NO ONE, that has a swastika tattoo. but one perosn that did get hatchet man there because of the movie.

I mean, I guess I can't say that they weren't jokes that used before that, the movie came out when I was 10.

I know a guy with a swastika tattoo, and in the same spot on the chest too.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Stil waiting for [MENTION=682]Sprayin[/MENTION] on his response in the other thread on a film he likes that is NOT overrated.

AHX was a fantastic movie that in my eyes was very UNDERRATED and with a budget of 20M, year to date, has only done 23M worldwide according to an interwebz search.

I mean, you could really make an argument that anything is overrated if you tried hard enough. So whatever I say I like, you'll just call it overrated, which I'm sure is your intention.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Your ideas of movies are overrated. :s00ls:

AHX isnt really on a list of movies I NEED to rewatch or tell people to watch. Its not a bad movie and the story is of redemption and trying to prevent this behavior in the future.

People will take what they want from any story and spin it to their agenda if it fits. Not just AHX.

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
I mean, you could really make an argument that anything is overrated if you tried hard enough. So whatever I say I like, you'll just call it overrated, which I'm sure is your intention.

Well, the first part of what you said applies to you.

Just about every film here you've said is overrated.

I am genuinely curious what you like that you don't believe is overrated.

Definitions of overrated differ between each person.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Well, the first part of what you said applies to you.

Just about every film here you've said is overrated.

I am genuinely curious what you like that you don't believe is overrated.

Definitions of overrated differ between each person.

He's also stated that he likes AHX, T2, etc. he just feels they are overrated. The two don't have to be mutually exclusive.

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
I see a theme, [MENTION=682]Sprayin[/MENTION] just hates Edward Furlong :s00ls:

bd2717c373baf0c4d20d8b7bcbfdbace--american-history-x-edward-furlong.jpg

Not sure if this is Ed Norton or the non-binary from JW3/Billions.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info