Sooooo... Whose off

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
So how are things over there? I haven't kept in touch with my former co-workers the last six months. I know there was a new president appointed. Any major changes?

It's actually going really well. A lot of improvements were put in place. Some took affect already, other will over the next few month.
Our new CEO is great. He's doing a real good job at what he is supposed to be doing. It's nice now that each department is managed by their manager. Even in my department, things are drastically different and it's going so much better now.

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

As I already posted, I'm closed until Monday at the very earest, and if it's wet out, a few more days.
Couldn't even buy another truck, power & comcast has been dead since last night :(

Be safe Guys!!!

Oh listen to this, the post office made my crew chief drive in, but they are closed.
He has to stand there or take a vacation day.
There's no trucks running and nothing to do, but he has to stand there.

I sure hope nobody gets killed driving in for no actual reason!!!!

cap42

Restoration Hell
Mar 22, 2005
Bolingbrook IL
I WFH every day, out of my 27 employees 5 had to go into their client sites as most were closed.

The flipside is part of my staff are the support group for the entire company and we've already gotten notice that 6 client sites experienced power or a/c loss to the server rooms. So far those sites facilities aren't responding and leaving it till their offices open back up.

I expect it to be a long night and more issues to come from additional issues like above. I would wager several tickets for equipment not booting back up or frying themselves.

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area
He shouldn't be being a cheap ass and take a vacation day

Spine surgery sucked up 30 years worth of sick days he had saved.
So he doesn't have much choice, plus he retires soon, so he needs every nickle of income to get his retirement formula maxed out.
Even if missing one day probably only means a dime less for the month, if that???

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
Working as usual. Half of my day is outdoors, too. Was in NW Minnesota yesterday. Opened my mouth and got brain freeze for the first time while not eating ice cream.

Curious on how may had vehicle issues this AM?

Only 1 of our 3 cars started today. One was completely dead, one tried and failed. All in (unheated) garage.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info