Sooooo... Whose off

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
Hi from my office.
It doesn't really bother me that I have to be here today. We are not a store or restaurant. We don't have the public just show up here. We have lots of heat in the build. My office is nice and cozy. Yeah it sucked leaving the house this morning but OH well. I let my truck warm up for about 15 minutes and came to work.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Hi from my office.
It doesn't really bother me that I have to be here today. We are not a store or restaurant. We don't have the public just show up here. We have lots of heat in the build. My office is nice and cozy. Yeah it sucked leaving the house this morning but OH well. I let my truck warm up for about 15 minutes and came to work.

So how are things over there? I haven't kept in touch with my former co-workers the last six months. I know there was a new president appointed. Any major changes?

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Work today so far: sat at lunch table and BS’d with boss for the first hour and a half, heated up some breakfast, a few levels of candy crush, filed taxes.

Judging by the parking lot, no one came in today. *should* be nice and quiet around here more or less. Friday and Saturday are when everything thaws out and the trouble starts.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
So turns out we had 5 cars that came in yesterday to work on today. Problem is our porters are complete cunts and left the cars outside instead of leaving them in the shop overnight. I mean how do you fix stupid like that?

if someone DOESNT leave a truck outside for me im pissed. good portion of work has to do with cold starts. I cant see how it starts if its warm.. lolol

BigJohnson

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2013
Full time job I'm off. Job site is shut down. Would not be thrilled doing bar joists and decking today. I work at the part time job tonight though. Unfortunately the fire department doesn't shut down. Hope the day shift guys scraped all the bumsicles up before I get there

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
one girl who starts @ 8am is usually late.
She said when she pulled in, only 7 cars were in the lot.

1 out of 5 people in accounting is here... sad thing is it's a girl who is like 23. She has a better work ethic than the other broads.

3 out of 4 WHSE girls are here.

I'm here.

again, GC's closed job sites, vendors and suppliers are closed and we are not making any deliveries #dieselfail but the office is open.
FTMFS

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info