Sons Of Anarchy

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Sep 9, 2008
cicero
Real Name
chris
dude the shield was the best show out, loved the ending of the shield
i think opie will get killed off, his charater has gone bye bye like his reason has left the building, i want to see the skin heads get fucked up, ohhhhh and once clay knows about the rape on his old lady, ohhhhhh shit! look out

madscientist

i got the block
Jun 12, 2007
THE UNIT
It seems that what Gemma told them is going to finally settle this beef between Jax and Clay, or at least until they sort out this problem with Zobelle. I'm sure that Jax is still pissed because he knows that Clay killed Donna but at least they won't be bickering at each other in the next episode because they'll be fully focused on revenge.

true, should be some good action coming up

yeah me and all my friends watching it had this reaction
Damn.gif

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Sep 9, 2008
cicero
Real Name
chris
It seems that what Gemma told them is going to finally settle this beef between Jax and Clay, or at least until they sort out this problem with Zobelle. I'm sure that Jax is still pissed because he knows that Clay killed Donna but at least they won't be bickering at each other in the next episode because they'll be fully focused on revenge.

agreed, the commericals blew! really leading up to a great season ending

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info