so will this still work

gtphale

Reaction score
Will our homepage still be ilgpc.com then? and the logo on it? Also Joe did you find out if you could change to 300 dpi? the higher you could get that the better for shirts and decals thanks Joe

I

imported_admin

soon everything will be back to normal.. maybe a little different.. me and joe were talking about changing the front page... it is only a matter of time.. but soon.. things will be back to normal..

it will be ILGPC.COM... but.. this is temporary...

worldofav.com is just another domain name I have..

I

imported_admin

oh yeah.. people.. use the hell out of the features.. PM me.. PM soeone else.. DO STUFF.. I NEEED to find bugs in this software before we use it for general use..

OP
gtphale

gtphale

Reaction score
I defiantly think the avatars are alot better on this forum.

mybluegtp

Reaction score
Is everything going to be back to the same way it was when this is up? and is everyone still going to have the same responsibilities?

syP

Not Banned
Reaction score
We need to make use of the java CHAT program. Every time i go in there no one is in there. just a suggestion

SnM

Reaction score
when were we ever purple? :wacko:

i think it will be just like normal at first, but then thalord wants to upgrade the forum software to the new version (the one we are using right now.)

there are no skins available right now for this version, but there will be soon probably.

GTPHales-Wife

Reaction score
This color is bad at all.......But I didn't like it on the other one. Hey ThaLord when are you going to change my warning level....LOL

Dreamcat78

Reaction score
Originally posted by GTPHales-Wife@Nov 10 2003, 01:44 PM
This color is bad at all.......But I didn't like it on the other one.  Hey ThaLord when are you going to change my warning level....LOL
yeah me too wtf is the warning level all about? and i need my mod powers back lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom