so, they're selling tickets to Jacko's funeral...

James

TCG Elite Member
Jan 18, 2008
Does anyone g'damn anyone read the fucking news and know what's going on in the world? Or at least not comment on shit you know nothing the fuck about. I mean god fucking damn. Greasy STFU.

There was a lottery of FREE tickets, about 17,500 of which 9,000 were for the public and the rest for friends of the family. You had to register for the lottery, about 2 million people did in the 24 hours from the announcement until the end...and of course there would be people who got a ticket and would sell it, surprise no shit.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Does anyone g'damn anyone read the fucking news and know what's going on in the world? Or at least not comment on shit you know nothing the fuck about. I mean god fucking damn. Greasy STFU.

There was a lottery of FREE tickets, about 17,500 of which 9,000 were for the public and the rest for friends of the family. You had to register for the lottery, about 2 million people did in the 24 hours from the announcement until the end...and of course there would be people who got a ticket and would sell it, surprise no shit.

You know what I do read the news, too bad this not news worthy of reading. I would not consider this of true importance in what is going on in the world. I saw that someone posted they are selling tickets for his funeral and I commented. I apologize for not knowing the full story of some pedder-ass.

James you seem awfully upset because I pushed your shit in back in the motorcycle thread. Sounds like you have some sand in your fish reeking vag too. You might want to try Summer's Eve, I heard that works well.

James

TCG Elite Member
Jan 18, 2008
You know what I do read the news, too bad this not news worthy of reading. I would not consider this of true importance in what is going on in the world. I saw that someone posted they are selling tickets for his funeral and I commented. I apologize for not knowing the full story of some pedder-ass.
That's a sorry explanation for blatantly talking out of your ass, but whatever.

James you seem awfully upset because I pushed your shit in back in the motorcycle thread. Sounds like you have some sand in your fish reeking vag too. You might want to try Summer's Eve, I heard that works well.
I'm sorry, are you talking about some motorcycle thread that I commented in and once I made my point, didn't care enough to check it every 5 minutes?
Whatever you "might" have said, I really don't give a shit, lol. But apparently you go ahead and take pride in whatever you might have said that I didn't give a shit enough to care about, mmmkay. :wavey:

And guess what, go ahead and reply with some smartass remark...deaf ears bitch. :bigthumb:

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
That's a sorry explanation for blatantly talking out of your ass, but whatever.

I'm sorry, are you talking about some motorcycle thread that I commented in and once I made my point, didn't care enough to check it every 5 minutes?
Whatever you "might" have said, I really don't give a shit, lol. But apparently you go ahead and take pride in whatever you might have said that I didn't give a shit enough to care about, mmmkay. :wavey:

And guess what, go ahead and reply with some smartass remark...deaf ears bitch. :bigthumb:

I stated that I did not know the full story and apologized for it. That still does not change the fact that the Jackson family, for the most part, are a bunch of money grubbers. My main point is that I find it ridiculous that people are hoping to win tickets to this.

I also do not consider a story about lottery tickets to his memorial service something you would call "news".

You can say you do not care, but you do. Otherwise you would not be arguing with me or even commenting. I am sorry your life long dream of dressing up in a onesie and having Michael Jackson fondle your balls will never come to fruition.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info