đź’¬ OT So its raining right now.....

Milhouse

Addict
Jan 5, 2017
I was just coming to post that they're going off here in Glendale Heights. There isn't anything nearby on radar. It's out by Dekalb and another blob down by Aurora. LOL!

Pretty soon a storm in Nebraska will trigger them... Gotta be prepared. :D

Eventually people are going to 100% disregard the sirens and then there will be casualties. It’s becoming the boy who cried wolf.

Reactions: CMNTMXR57

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Cause you are using it wrong. It's not a "hey you are getting hit and fucked" alarm...

Its "hey, weather in the area HAS THE CHANCE to bend you over like a $2 hooker and jizz on your face, better get your goggles in case it does." alarm. Get prepared and ready.

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010
There is a cell with radar and spotter confirmed rotation. It's hitting Bedford Park right now, but was over Oswego/Aurora/Naperthrill about 40 miutes ago.

The problem is it's small. When they issue these warnings and trigger the sirens, sometimes the areas that they turn on the sirens in can only be so small.

edit: There was one up by Elgin/etc too

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Cause you are using it wrong. It's not a "hey you are getting hit and fucked" alarm...

Its "hey, weather in the area HAS THE CHANCE to bend you over like a $2 hooker and jizz on your face, better get your goggles in case it does." alarm. Get prepared and ready.

Fuck you Tom Skilling, don't threaten me with a good time...

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010
1689204116397.png

Thread Info