TV Snowfall (FX)

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Finale watched. This was definitely not a perfect finale, but, ultimately fairly satisfying. I love a show where as it's winding down, I can look back and reflect on how it all started, and replay everything in my mind to try and make some sense of why we're here now. Breaking Bad was one of those shows, and so was this. Ultimately, I was KINDA rooting for Franklin to just go scorched earth, but really, thats not his character and the ending he got was really quite appropriate.

Also, I completely did not pick up on this, but in a vid i watched someone pointed out that when

Leon and Franklin are walking at the end, and they get to the movie being filmed, that movie is boyz n the hood, and that alley they walk thru was the same alley that Ricky gets killed in ?

Overall, still a phenomenal series and I'm kinda sad its over now. Tho it does now free Damson Idris up to do more things, which I am extremely excited about because he is an INCREDIBLE actor.

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
Finale watched. This was definitely not a perfect finale, but, ultimately fairly satisfying. I love a show where as it's winding down, I can look back and reflect on how it all started, and replay everything in my mind to try and make some sense of why we're here now. Breaking Bad was one of those shows, and so was this. Ultimately, I was KINDA rooting for Franklin to just go scorched earth, but really, thats not his character and the ending he got was really quite appropriate.

Also, I completely did not pick up on this, but in a vid i watched someone pointed out that when

Leon and Franklin are walking at the end, and they get to the movie being filmed, that movie is boyz n the hood, and that alley they walk thru was the same alley that Ricky gets killed in ?

Overall, still a phenomenal series and I'm kinda sad its over now. Tho it does now free Damson Idris up to do more things, which I am extremely excited about because he is an INCREDIBLE actor.
I figured that was the movie they were filming. Not sure how I feel about the finale. I didn't hate it but didn't love it either.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info