YouTube SITE FEATURE HOW-TO: Thread Chapters

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Admin
Reaction score
Only my first chapter works. :(

EDIT: Okay, after watching the video again, I understand that this doesn't work the way I thought it would. I got my second chapter working though! Now to go through 66 pages of the build. o_O
I wouldn't waste the time. You're better off just making a bullet list saying update on page here, etc etc.

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Admin
Reaction score
True. I should just go in and post a bunch of links to the posts. That would work better and look about the same.
Yep, exactly. I can check and see if there is a better plug-in. I like the concept but this one isn't intuitive at all.

v6buicks

Reaction score
So this doesn’t work or it does?
It works, but it basically requires you to rewrite the entire thread into one long post which would take forever. The Chapter links do not redirect you to another post. It only links you to a page within the first post.

v6buicks

Reaction score
It doesn't really make sense, but I like the idea of making a table of contents for longer threads. I'm just posting a ton of links to the good posts or build milestones so that people can find stuff without scrolling through 1000 posts of me being a tuner noob.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom