The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
cdh027 cdh027

You are not alone.

I take steps to not be hung ass over like

A. Even on a Saturday crack #1 around 5
B. If I pour a bourbon, only one sipper
C. Shut it down at 9 every school night, sometimes Friday. Even Saturday if I stretch it, shut it down by 10

D. Lastly, if needed I plug ( it sincerely helps ease the pain)

71n6GV0a6SL.jpg

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida
cdh027 cdh027

You are not alone.

I take steps to not be hung ass over like

A. Even on a Saturday crack #1 around 5
B. If I pour a bourbon, only one sipper
C. Shut it down at 9 every school night, sometimes Friday. Even Saturday if I stretch it, shut it down by 10

D. Lastly, if needed I plug ( it sincerely helps ease the pain)

View attachment 171953
Damn dude, that shit is expensive.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Shawn, thinking about You Man

View attachment 171988
Yeah, I started at 10am, which was 9am cst.
We were on a boat from 10a-7p. Did everything and anything on the boat. My phone went dead about 3-4pm.

Last night was a trip, we got into it, but it was squashed quickly, I'll fill you guys in tomorrow.

Tonight driving back from the boat, maybe a 10 mile drive. My guy Ed Dog who has been my co-pilot looks at me. He says "damn nigga, you getting comfortable driving these streets. Your in and out of traffic flying". I looked at him and said, "nah nigga, I'm drunk and simply dont give a fuck. If we get pulled over, I'm running" lol. Driving out here is backwards from us, so it takes some getting used too. But between being completely fucked up last night and today, I drive better out here hammered.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
So my phone is dead and I'm working on fixing it. So no pics, but I did post some live vids on IG yesterday

Start with Thursday night. How the fuck off all places in the world am I going to bump into someone from Streamwood?
Had a shit ton of fun at the fish fry party thing. Until it wasnt fun anymore lol. Some white kid with braids and his buddy were walking around trying to sell coke/weed to people which btw, is very uncommon out here. You dont get people approaching you like Mexico, Jamaica and DR. Anyway I told them, I'm good bro, they ask my son, he says the same. Then sees my sons GF walking towards us and asks her. My son went over there and said she is with me, buddy with the braids proceeds to grab her hand, not forcefully but nicely and tried whispering something in her ear as she pulled away from him. So my son is heated, and gets in buddies face, buddies friend runs up, so I'm over there telling them pretty much that they are barking up the wrong tree cause I will crush both of you lil niggas. My guy Ed-Dog comes over as well. Next thing you know these little fucks got probably 15-20 dudes with them.

So I'm thinking about just blasting the little fucker with the braids dead in his mouth and hoping to break his jaw. I was always taught if you know your fucked and cant talk your way out of it. Hit either the biggest one or the one doing all the talking. There was no way of talking our way out of this, you could just see they wanted to fuck us up. I have no fucking clue where Steven came from because he wasnt up there with us. Steven is the local guy we know that was partying with us Wed night at our Villa. Steven came walking up with Lavish, another dude we know and was our boat capt yesterday. They looked at those dudes and all Steven said was "these are my people (meaning us) is there a fucking problem". All those dudes tucked their tails between their legs and walked away and apologized as they walked away.

So apparently Steven is either very well respected out here or is plugged with one of the 2 gangs that are on the island. I told him thank you Thursday night and he said you guys are good when your out here. He went on the boat with us yesterday just to party with us and as mentioned Lavish was our Capt. It was never brought up at all. Kind of like "whats understood, doesnt need to be explained"

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Yesterday was a fucking blast. We went tubing, wake boarding, forget the name of the other thing. Basically your holding 2 plastic wings and being dragged by a rope. Point both wings down and you go under water as far/deep as you want. Face the wings up and you come up. 1 up/1down and you do corkscrews which is fun under the water. Did some snorkeling at a reef, saw some big ass turtles and all kinds of fish. Besides all that, we just partied hard, we even had Lavish and the 2nd capt Trix (thats his name lol) fucked up lol. Finished huge bottles of Casamigos, and Ciroq, 2 gallons of rum punch and a case of beer. Plus we brought 2 pens with us for Steven cause he cant get that out here. We brought some pens with very good shit in them. Him and Lavish were also hitting the pens and said it was the best shit they ever had lol.

Man as mentioned, I drive better out here hammered. There are no stop lights or even stop signs on the whole island. They have roundabouts everywhere and some have "give way" signs. So you have to give way to other cars. Everything is backwards, you drive on the opposite sides of the streets as we do. You never see cops on the streets cruising around, Steven said they come on an as needed basis

Oh yeah, we were jumping off the abandon ship again. My guy Ed Dog who cant swim, climbed all the way up and then sat there for 90 fucking minutes. He must have done what all Mexicans do, the "father/son/holy spirit" shit 25 fucking times. Few times we had him super hyped and we thought he would finally jump. Long story short he never did and climbed back down lol.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
How are the temps this week?
Hot and humid AF. Wasn’t this bad last year. You literally sweat drinking coffee out by the pool at 8am. The humidity is fucking insane.
And... #?

?
Not counting shit, but I’ve probably started no later than noon everyday which is 11am our time

Reactions: Spivitz
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info