📸 Photography Shawn goes to the Turks - photo dump

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I’ll post pics and IG links here.

Landed about 2hrs ago. Grabbed our rental and right to the hood spot where all the locals eat. We stopped here last year as well. The food is fucking ????

IMG_3109.jpeg

IMG_3108.jpeg

IMG_3107.jpeg

IMG_3111.jpeg

IMG_3110.jpeg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I love the conch, just like you. Seriously though I had it in the Bahamas and it was tasty. T&C is on the list. Next spring is Hawaii for us though. This fall is the wedding in Cancun. I can't wait for that.
I might have mentioned it in the bored thread. The only time this place is semi affordable (at least for us) is their off-season which is our summer.
More so July and August. The villa we rented, we were able to get them to knock off a lot of money ($900 iirc). I wanna say we paid $5200-$5400 for 5 days, this same place in December or January is like $12k-$15k. They wont negotiate via Airbnb, they will tell you to text them on Whatsap. You negotiate the cost there and then they will send you a "special offer" thru Airbnb

For shits and giggles my Wife looked up a place that slept 20 in January to see if our vacation crew could do it. $60k for a week and then add in all the Airbnb fees and other shit and it was closer to $67k.
Looks pretty sick! What's the typical path from Chicago? Fly to Miami and then T&C?
Miami or Charleston NC then T&C. Last year and again this year we went thru Charleston

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
The plan today is to go sneak into the resort and use their beach. We can walk across the street for beach access.
But no bathrooms, food, or beach chairs/umbrellas.

Tonight is the fish fry which is a ton of fun. Pretty much just a huge block party at a park, they do it every Thursday.
The normal tourists go early and leave before the sun goes down. We do the opposite and go later and party with the locals.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info