Service Engine Soon light came on

99PONTIACGP

TCG Elite Member
Oct 3, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Mike
just do a pan drop on it no flushing. If the tranny goes out get a G8GT or GTO its only a GT.

Yeah, that would be awesome but I really dont want a car note. My car has been paid off for a few years now and its pretty nice having the money. Im just going to wait for the light to come back on and see if its the same code or until the trans blows. :dunno:

99PONTIACGP

TCG Elite Member
Oct 3, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Mike
I've got a guy that can get you a rebuild trans for a good price

Ill definitely keep that in mind, unsure still what Im going to do with the car and its a possibility that I might just replace it anyways along with the LIM and valve cover gasket. Its really not a bad car just not sure if I want to spend more money on it.

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
well thats the thing the 4t80 isnt a built trans its just a stock trans off a caddy the thing is the subframe modifications that they would have to do to make it fit

Aren't you forgetting the whole no current axles fit issue? and it will cost quite a bit of $$ to get some custom ones.... unless you have a solution, cause a 4t80 is in my future plans for this car

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info