Senior Dog Experience

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
We had to put our dog Louie down tonight. He was almost 10 years old. My wife, my boys and I spent time with him and were with him at the end. One of the saddest moments of my life. We are all tore up.

So sorry. I find losing my four legged best friends the hardest. They are always there for us no matter the situation. Breaks my heart when we lose one or when others lose one.

RIP Louie.

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
We had to put our dog Louie down tonight. He was almost 10 years old. My wife, my boys and I spent time with him and were with him at the end. One of the saddest moments of my life. We are all tore up.
Our dogs are the most loyal, most forgiving, and most joyful friends we'll ever have. Their lives absolutely enrichen our own, and it's always heartbreaking when their relatively short lives come to an end. Thank you for giving him a wonderful life, and being there at the end for him through a difficult time for him and your family. :cry:

MrMezger996

Formerly CobraSki
TCG Premium
Jun 12, 2015
Hoffman Estates
Sad Jim Carrey GIF by Laff

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
Really sorry to hear John. It's never easy. Glad you and the family stayed by his side. My girlfriends friend is a vet tech. She said whenever someone drops their dog off to be put down and leaves the room. The dog almost always is looking for the owner.
As tough as it is to watch, I was always glad that the last thing my dogs were aware of was my presence and comfort. It's difficult, but one has to put their own selfish feelings away for the benefit of the one you're responsible for and who has given everything for you over the years.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info