• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

RWTD and HP by Hermann Dyno Graphs

noavgcobra

Addict
Aug 14, 2006
Flyn high again said:
I thought you guys might be interested in seeing the final dyno graphs on my car from RWTD and Hermann's tunes. RWTD was this past weekend [Blue]. Hermann was last year [Red].
with the same mods minus injectors i made 489hp and 466 torque your missing a little power somewhere and this is a mild tune on my car can send you dyno chart if you want

Dana

Bluesmobile
Mar 2, 2004
noavgcobra said:
with the same mods minus injectors i made 489hp and 466 torque your missing a little power somewhere and this is a mild tune on my car can send you dyno chart if you want

Another apples to oranges comparison.
Unless your car was dyno'd on the same dyno under the same conditons, it's only a number as is Cliff's.

Dan

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info