Prime day 2020

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
I ordered these because I just broke mine at the gym. Not sure if the 50% off is a prime-only deal or if they've been that price for a while, and I really don't care. They held up and sounded a lot better than the beats headphones I got for the wife and myself

SpeedSpeak2me

Donating Member
Reaction score

SpeedSpeak2me

Donating Member
Reaction score
Can they also post up some of those hundreds of iPhones bought for McCormick place that were never used???? I need a new one at steep $5 discount, LOL

SpeedSpeak2me

Donating Member
Reaction score
I ordered these because I just broke mine at the gym. Not sure if the 50% off is a prime-only deal or if they've been that price for a while, and I really don't care. They held up and sounded a lot better than the beats headphones I got for the wife and myself

I have a pair of these now and might order myself up a second set just to have around. Been really impressed with them.

SpeedSpeak2me

Donating Member
Reaction score
I hate the booger design
So did I till I tried them. The only thing they don't do is if you take them off you have to stick them in your pocket or something to not lose them. I have some wired ones that have the magnets exposed so you can just "click" them together and wear like a necklace. But the sound quality, water resistance rating, and battery life are better on these Anker's.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Just snagged me one of these for $80. Normally $119, but after the lightning deals and an additional $10 off coupon you get 40 bucks off

Lightning deal is up in like 10 minutes tho so act fast!

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Reaction score

i've got a pair of the next model up, wh-1000xm4, and fucking love them. one of my favorite purchases ever.

Marko

Reaction score
Can you guys recommend a good cordless vacuum? On Amazon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom